Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2232&start_row=1

Bus

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2007 9:53:32 AM

Every time i take a bus where i live, i know some will think this an exageration but i do mean Every time i do, somehow the empty seat next to i will always be LAST the one to be taken lol

There i am,seated in i turban, keepin it Royal as always, humble, with i instrument of ten strings upholding Peace and Love through the sign of the Hola Tri-inity, and this people will take even the seats allocated for the handicapped before they sit next to i, hahaha
Perhaps they somehow sense that there is an unseen presense who is always by i side lol

But the real reason why i am thinking about this now is that, today, i was standing at a bus stop, i was the only person and this lady bus driver slowed down next to i, as they do to see if there are people to pick up, and then suddenly, she just sped away even though she could see i standing right in front of her
I just stood there for a sec with my hands still in my pockets about to take out my bus pass, just wondering, what the **** just happened here?
The thing is i wouldnt have thought much of it but its not the first time this happened, both incidents within the same week, both happened at the same place, and im not sure about the first time, but i think it was the same lady then too

so you can tell i am looking forward to our next meeting lol

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2007 12:30:16 AM

Ras KebreAB

It is funny how foolish people are. They are so afraid of one of the safest people to be around. But will welcome the devil when the devil comes to hurt them.

They don't know how to look at who people are, they only see imagination.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/22/2007 11:54:40 AM

Blessed Heart of Love, I posted an I-sponse but I guess it didn't go through. What I said was. The I spirit is so bright that they couldn't deal with the reflection of themselves. When looking at the I they cannot handle ur shining light, so just keep it lit and the glory shines through the I. Brimstone and fire, eartquake and lightning will make all the evil world scatter and ur light will still be standing still, so don't let them take it..wink..Rastafari live!!!!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I