Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2220&start_row=31

FULLFILLED RASTAFARI??????

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 8:32:27 PM

U WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL TOO RIGHT
IN AMERICA ??????????
I MEAN SERIOUSLY
U WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL IN AMERICA???
I DIDDNT FINISH I WISH I HAD IM GOING TO GET MY G.E.D
INEED A MATH CLASS I TAUGHT MY SELF HOW TO READ
IM WORKIN ON MY SPELLING
BUT THE ADULT EDUCATION PEOPLE TELL ME TO TAKE MATH SO IM GOIN TOO THIS FALL
IVE DONE ALRIGHT
FOR MY SELF AS FAR AS EDUCATION WITHOUT SCHOOL
THAT WAS RUDE TO ATTACK I BOUT SCHOOL

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 8:45:54 PM

I ALSO CAN READ STANDARD ENGLISH
SO THE I DOESNT NEED TO STRAIN YOUR SELF WRITING IN PATOIS
U CAN BE YOUR SELF TO I.... I MAN GROW UP IN THE BEST OR WORST OF BOTH WORLDS EMPRESS
I MAKE U LAFF U MEK I LAFF TOO
LOVE LOVE
OK
NO MORE OF THIS KINDA REASONIN ITS SABBATH NOW GET IT TOGETHER

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 8:51:27 PM

allright Iyah, this is I last communication wid di I. Mi never attack yuh about school seen? I ask yuh what family yuh have that yuh only got dem since a 'high school'? then mi ask if yuh mean primary? since mostly ones who have been wid dem family even over here got dem since primary days. so mi never attack yuh bout school. so this is how it end. yuh keep calling I name and then yuh seh mi attack yuh???? Yuh fi chek it, yuh calling I "arrogant", "bold" what else? then wha yuh expeck? meek likkle lamb? I am no phoney Iyah, mi strong and dat is jus di way mi stay. Allright, I am not on hear fi friend or skin teeth, yuh see mi? I came hear to answer something. come see mi at the iReason board, wid RASpeck and all will be Irie. Something funny yuh seh, yuh seh "christian never bun fiyah"...LOL, mi nah 'christian' mi a RASTAFARI..THE ORIGINAL CHRISTIAN..STILL...true THE DIFFERENCE IS I will allways try more prayer rather than more fiyah, but if yuh catch a fiyah that is not I fault!

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 8:52:51 PM

AGREED, it is Sabbath...have a blessed one an I look forward to RASpeckfull reasoning in future with the I, on iReason board on Fulfilled. Jah Love and More Light

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 8:54:38 PM

SINCE U ASK I GOT MY FAMILY WHEN I WAS 13 GOIN ON 14 BECAUSE
I WAS ALMOST DEAD
AND HAD NO ONE
IN SIMPLE TERMS OK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2007 2:14:13 AM

Blessed Love,

Idrens and Sistrens, I and I should relax the reasoning a little. Most of I and I don't agree with the view that Selassie I is anything less than the Most High God, but if Kaya doesn't see it then she doesn't see it. I and I can reason our views without getting so heated.

Kaya, I think a big part of the reason you may find that some people jump on you is because of the name you chose for your group. Before you even speak, you give the impression that you are higher than others because you are fulfulled. You spoke about not agreeing with the houses of RasTafarI, and you call the house you founded with the things you agree the fulfilled house. So you are basically saying rastas who are fulfilled are the ones you agree with, and the ones who you don't agree with are less than fulfilled. So you can see how somebody might be offended by your claim.

I regards to the Almighty.

kayaisesajah, you said
----------------------
There is no where within Rastafari that says InI must hail H.I.M as God. Yes some do, but NOT ALL. InI do not.
----------------------

then you said
----------------------
It have allways been said that Rastafari is not no relgion. I agree with that age old statemant (I been hearing that from the 1970's but strange how ones allways try to tun Rastafari, the movemant, into a relgion still). This is a Spiritual Livity. A Livity, a WAY OF LIFE, nuh true? And for some of InI it is within InI Culture.
----------------------

It has always been said that RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I is God. That was the first thing said in RasTafarI Trod, long before talk of it livity, way of life, religion or anything else.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/22/2007 12:00:16 PM

More Love Iyah, and Blessings Ark I becuz first let I tell the I that this board I find to be much more PROgressive than alot of boards on this outernet and I am honoured and thankfull to be on it. I too do not want it to get too heated, becuz truly InI are all seeking and seeking Him whoever InI perceive Him to be and that sinning or falling short is truly the last thing Jah Jah Children (and no matter what InI think we 'know', HE KNOWS HIS CHILDREN, EVEN WHEN WE MAY NOT KNOW HIM, HE KNOWS INI, NUH TRUE?, SO ALL IS IRIE...)

I would allso like the I to know that Ras Rook Tafari and I have Itinued a more betta reasoning on the Fulfilled iReason Board so as not to flood this progressive board with reasoning about Fulfilled. I recommended that for no other reason than to RASpeck the I board still.

Give thanks Iyah, that the I overstands and accepts I right to view things how I want to view them. That in of itself is a sort of Uhuru that is only found within Rastafari, becuz of Rastafari Inique Nature, truely away from the 'churchical system' of IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT I WAY, YOU WILL BE SUBJECKTED TO SKISM WITHIN THE CHURCH KINDA VIBES...true each House within Rastafari has its own Icepts and views, but within Rastafari, Inique to Rastafari is the Cultural aspeck and the movemant aspeck which encompasses the African Movemant, the bettermant and upliftmant of African Peoples everywhere which NO RELGION HAS EVER PROFESSED TO ENCOMPASS OR EVEN CARE ABOUT...that is the difference within Rastafari, to truly do works and trod a livity which bigs up, uplifts, empowers and encourages Africa, as InI own Zion and Gates, InI Home, InI People, and restoring that Kingdom! I dont know any relgion that does that, so Rastafari is Inique in that aspeck.

Now the I said
"Kaya, I think a big part of the reason you may find that some people jump on you is because of the name you chose for your group."

As the I may or may not know, I been trodding and on these boards fi a lang time still. At least since 1998. I been cussed, have cussed out, been 'fiyah bunned' and bun fiyah right back, and have had nuff DISraspeckfull reasoning at I, lang before, any Fulfilled Rastafari Mansion formed. Truly, ones seem to be shaken or offended and truly it is not I worry still.

12 Tribes chose their name becuz it is their view that their members are all a part of the 'Tribes'...if you are not a part of 12 Tribes you are considered gentile, yuh see mi? It is implied at the least since the 12 Tribes make up Israel. That does not mean that 12 Tribes members view other Rastafari as Gentiles, but becuz of the name ones could ERRONEOUSLY interpret that as being the motive of the name...but I can assure ones that is NOT THE MOTIVE.

Now likewise with Fulfilled. Each of InI, whether InI are Bobo, or Nyahbinghi or 12 Tribe or Fulfilled, or Orthodox, or even Individual, have a Spiritual Trod. This trod is independant of a trod within any group. It is independant of InI trod within the community with which InI live, independant of InI trod within InI families....this trod, this Spiritual Trod, is with the Most High. It is Private allthough it may be express thru InI groups InI associate with, but truly what will be 'judged' is not by mans standard but by the Most High and truly alla wi allready know that man look on the outside but Jah looks within at the heart...and nobody knows the I heart nuh true?

Fulfilled Rastafari Idren are ones who have, on this personal trod, become Fulfilled within Yahshua. They are not comparing them selfs to others on different trods, but comparing them selfs to where they were before Fulfilled. They viewed their life before, for many reasons, empty and not full. They had trodded all kinds of paths and Jah spoke to them asking for more, and the thirst and desire for a closeness became clear. This thirst did not out, the hunger did not cease with the trod they was endeavouring to follow. It only became complete when they obeyed the Words of His Majesty and began trodding with Yahshua.

This is a personal Livity and so the "Fulfilled" name became into Existance (with the coining of the name down to Sis Judy Mowatt originally supposedly stating in RASponse to an Idren asking her if she was no longer a Rasta, she supposedly replied, "I am a Fulfilled Rastafari"...that is how the name came about..this is not I personal name for the group, it is how it came in existance). She was not telling the man that she did not see him as Fulfilled. She was telling him she never left Rastafari, and that she see's herself, free from the emptyness she was experiencing in her previous trod, and since she experience Yahshua she felt Fulfilled.

Like the 12 tribes are of Isreal, and they are not saying InI are heathen or gentile, InI are Fulfilled and are not saying that the I's are not Fulfilled. Yes to be a Official Member of the House ones must have come to the place where InI are at with Yahshua. But that is only to be an Official Member!

InI have supporters and ILoved ones, even Family Members who are not Official Members, becuz they are Fulfilled in other ways that do not speak to the vibes InI have with Yahshua. They are advocates, they are supporters, they are Nyabinghi (I king man is one such supporter)...12 Tribe, Bobo and others...

Ras JahLisha is a next one, who is the Rastafari Teacher/Istorian , he is I think a Nyahbinghi Idren who is the Irator of the Rastafari Nazarite Truebrary in England and is allso a resident part time of Ithiopia as well, and has graciously accepted the position of Rastafari Istorian for InI House, becuz InI recognize that InI need that clarity and timeline evolution of the Movemant as it is occuring, and he being a Librarian and Experienced Elder is the perfect person for the job!

So for Isample these ones are not 'fulfilled' as in the membership of InI House. They do not sight up Yahshua as their Saviour, Messiah and they view the Emperor as Jah Allmighty. That is their own fulfillment, and is not I icern. That is their walk with the allmighty. What I find frustrating is that ones on these boards, try to mek relgion the guide of 'who is Rastafari' and who is not. Never do the Nyahbinghi or Bobo I deal with here at home, ever say I am NOT Rastafari, yes they may disagree with I icerning I views, but true they see I livity and how I stay for the Diaspora and then they KNOW a who dem dealing with, on that level, a Real Rastafari living breathing InIdivual who is MOST ICERNED WITH WHAT SHE CAN DO (AND ON A WHOLE THIS MANSION IS FOUNDED ON INI VISION, "SERVING JAH AND RASTAFARI"), to mek AFRICA/AFRICAN PEOPLE LIBERATED, FREE, PROSPEROUS, THE ACTUAL REQUEST FROM HIS MAJESTY BEING THE VISION INI HAVE...that is Fulfilled.

If ones are taking this name and running with it, so be it Iyah. I cannot or will not take that on as a part of the problem. I will however mek soulutions in the Works that InI do. Right now I am most Icerned with a very serious threat to 6 young Africans who are in the belly of the beast. They have been recently threatened with death and the System hear says they need no extra Itection becuz no 'proof' that they are in danger exists...FIYYYYYAHHHHH! THOSE 6 YOUTH ARE MY SONS. THAT IS HOW I AM LOOKING AT IT. WHEN I SISTREN AND COUSIN WENT TO JENA, THIS PAST WEEK, SHE WAS MOLESTED AND CUSSED AT. ALLTHOUGH SHE DID NOT SEE THE NOOSES HUNG FROM THE PICKUP TRUCK, SHE ALLREADY EXPERIENCED THEM...AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT PERHAPS IT WAS NOT A HATE CRIME?????

WHAT CAN INI DO TO HELP THIS RECOGNITION IN THE EYES OF THE COMPLACENT...NOT THE WIKKED...THE WIKKED WILL HAVE THEIR DAY...SOONER THAN MOST KNOW...BUT UNTIL THEN, WHAT ABOUT THE STUPID, OR THE COMPLACENT WHO SAY..."I THINK THAT THIS WAS JUST A BAD CHOICE BY THREE TEENS WHO HUNG NOOSES IN A TREE, AS A BAD CHOICE"...WHEN WILL THEY KNOW THAT THIS IS A SYMPTOM OF WHAT IS HAPPENING ON A GLOBAL SCALE...A SYMPTOM OF SICKNESS...THAT INI ARE SUBJECTED TO.

That is what I as a Fulfilled Sistren want to speak on. That is what I want to utilize I time on. That is what I as a Rastafari Dawtah of the Emperor want to mek InI nation Stronger! Not the enemy tearing InI down as His Majesty say, while InI bicker and DISagree all the while the enemy is in InI camp holding a pistol to I Sons head in the nite.

I hope the I sees I meanings. More Love, Iyah, I gotta go, I youd is cooking and I been on much too lang for Sabbath vibes.

Prayerfully and Under the Banner of The Most High, I give I solemn Oath to be a Betta Sistren,
Jah Love,
Sis Kaya

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 9/23/2007 12:43:29 AM

Give thanks for the wise words!

JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 8:55:05 AM

HILARIOUS!

She runs an internet site... but wants to cuss about who goes on reasoning forums. I think the overemphasis on how OLD she is, is only a compensation for many other things lacking. Manners is definitely one of those. And she had earlier said that she knew something about raspect.

The initial overemphasis on the yardie-patois-internet-accent is also another blatant show of overcompensation.

TTOI is full of folly. I only suspected that that group of people were damaging the Shashamane foundations... so I didn't assert that earlier. With the eye witness evidence from my Bro. Anbesa... we can see that the NONSENSE she was talking about "works" in Shashamane is another load of rubbish. I have heard it from more than one RASponsible Afrakan that the raw and undiscplined TTOI vibes in Shashamane was causing a scourge for the local people because they think that they're sitting on Mount Zion waiting for salvation to land on their laps just cos they think themselves to be counted in the 12 Tribes of Israel. As if that is something one can ELECT to become in their lifetime or simple consciousness. There is no ORDER, no PRINCIPLE, NO PROGRESS... NO improvement of the Afrakan / Ithiopian consciousness.

I don't have an issue saying what I'm saying cos it is there for all to see, but these same "fulfilled" types think that if they talk patois long enough we'll all become confused and just take their "credibility" for granted. These distractions mean nothing to InI and do nothing to throw InI off.

Don't start asking me who I know, compared to who you know, and where I'm from compared to where you're from... I'm royalty... I'm not into no tennement yard vibes, or moveMANT, as you prefer to call it. InI deal with Immanuel Theocratic Administration of Nations & States... InI vision is governmental, churchical, & statical. Seen Iyah?

So save the online scrapping for the women who you wanna share your man with. And know the I self better. You never know who you are conversating with.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/27/2007 9:25:01 AM

Is there any more ACTUAL reasoning on the fundamentals of TTOI... just in case this is yet ANOTHER bad example...?

Like, is there anyone who can say WHAT Gad is about? Who is he? What did he say? Do? Etc?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I