Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2220&start_row=11

FULLFILLED RASTAFARI??????

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 9:25:08 AM

Bless Iyah. Ras Winston been there in Shashamane from a likkle over 5years now. So if the I been there recent from 5 years then the I must know him. Still, Iyah, he is the one who is working with the Youth, the Street Youth still, and trying to teach them a trade/skill so that they will have something solid to rely pon rather than jus hustling and not living yuh see it? That is what InI are supporting right now. And InI are supporting the teaching of skills and trade to the area prostitutes, same way. So that they do not haffi sell them selfs to eat seen? That is in Shashamane, but in Awassa InI are currently trying to build a school for youth to come to. Thats some of the works InI are involved in abroad. So much things to do and so likkle time still. I am not able to travel in 2008 with the rest unfortunetly. But as the I seh, as soon as Jah mek it possible for I to trod, I will. Allright Bredrin, it been positive reasoning with the I and I wish the I more love and more blessings still.
Peace be upon the I,
Sis Kaya

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 10:28:00 AM

BLESSED LOVE
IT IS NICE AND WONDERFUL TO HEAR OF ZION I VELOPMENT
BUT NONE OF MY QUESTIONS WERE ANSWERED CONCERNIN THE MIS IN FORMATION GIVIN TO THE PEPOLE CONCERNING THE MOST HIGH LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI
I STILL IN RESPECT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR
HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO CALL THE MOVEMENT FULLFILL RASTAFARI WHEN THE PEOPLE DONT EVEN SAY JAH RASTAFI IN PRAISE
THEY ARE CHRISTIAN THEN RIGHT
DEM SAY HES NOT CHRIST IN FLESH
KING IMMANUEL GAVE INI
VERY VERY FULLFILLED TEACHINGS FULLFILLMENT MEANS TO BE COMPLETELY COMPLETE SO THEY R SAYIN INI ARE NOT COMPLETE UN TILL THAT DAY WE SAY SELASSIE I BOW AND DAT NEVER COULDA GO SO
BY SAYING ONE IS FULLFILLED, TO THEM IS TO SAY AND
HEAR THE LORD AND KING ISNT
WHAT HIS TITLES SAY HE IS
IS
SAYING INI WHO SERVE HIM IMPARTIALLY
ARE FOOLING INI SELVES AND ARE NOT "FULLFILLED"
ALSO BY SAYING THESE THINGS ONCE U READ KING IMMANUELS BOOK
U WOULD SEE WHY I STILL SAY FULLFILLED IS CALLING KING IMMANUEL
A LIAR SO I WANT TO HEAR FROM FULLFILLED CONCERNIBG THIS MATTER
KING IMMANUEL SAYS
RASTAFARI LIVES IN THE HEART OF ALL FLESH HE IS OUR LORD GOD AND KING
ALSO HOW WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE FOR HIS HOLY MAJESTY
TO LEAVE KING IMMANUEL IN AUTHORITY IN CHARGE IF HE WASNT THE LORD
"HE WOULDNT"""
SO ARE U OR ARE U NOT CALLIN BOBO
MIS LEADIN AND OUR FOUNDER LEADER LORD AND KING A LIAR ????
SIMPLE QUESTION
WOULD LIKE ANANSWER
I STATERD THIS POST
AND MY WHOLE REASONING WAS IGNORED BY THE I
EXCEPT CONCERNIN THE REGISRRATION TO BE A"MEMBER"
I JUST WANT TO REASON ON THE I FORUM
I AM NOT DENOUNCIN MY LORD JOININ NOTHIN
I SEE HOW BIG FULLFILLED HAS GROWN QUIKLY AND IT RAISES CONCERN
BY THE WAY I DID
FILL OUT THE NEWS LETTER ON THE PROPER FORM KAYA HAD A MY SPACE
BULLETIN ADVISING INI TO SIGHN UP FOR IT WHEN SHE STARTED THE NEWS LETTER
AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND HER ON MY FREINDS LIST ANY MORE
I MUST HAVE GOT LOST THOUGH ILL TRY AGAIN

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/21/2007 10:42:29 AM

No answers. I always find it slightly wierd when people who blatantly use the internet start saying "I'm not wasting words, or debating over... blah blah... InI do the works".

That's cool. But for the fact people bother with reasoning forums, it just seems really dodgy to start cussing about people reasoning. It's always an underhanded backward slander... while posing like it's love and it's cool and it's bless. Hm. Wharever.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2007 10:51:56 AM

Exactly why i couldnt forward the reasoning. I thought the purpose was to discuss why ones call themselves Rastafari,when ones do not hail HIM as who He is, the Father. but somehow it became about the works

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 1:08:23 PM

Is the I prepared to call alla 12 Tribes "Liars"? Is the I prepare to call Ras Winston a liar? is the I prepare to call I a liar???? Folly!!!!!!!!!!Is that wha the I saying here???? Becuz mi know seh mi NEVER seh no body is a liar, but I DID SAY THAT THE I'S HAVE YOUR VIEWS, SEEN. TO I YOUR VIEW IS NOT ONE AND THE SAME WITH I OWN. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO I VIEW, NO APOLOGY AND I HAVE NEVER EVER DISRASPECTED ONES FOR THEIR VIEWS. BUT MI STEADY SEE ONES DISRASPECTING I saying I am calling ones Liars!!! There is more than one view and that is ALL I am saying. I do not agree with all that the Bobo House teach or I would be a member. I do not agree with all that Nyahbinghi House teach or I would be a member, period. I dont agree with 12 Tribe either, so there fore I am within I right to be trodding individual (as I did fi a likkle while) or within a next house, which I am doing right now!

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 1:12:54 PM

Yaa, yuh dun know I period, so stop wid yuh rantangle guess works and ask I pointedly. Mi never ask yuh to join I, nor did I ask yuh any ting ither. When mi seh MOVEmant, mi mean those who want a talk livity need fi get out di way...MOVE, yuh see it, MAN-T. Nothing more. Mi never address nothing to yuh, mi never DISraspeck yuh, mi never cuss mi never do none a dem kinds a things. Yuh fi chek how yuh speaking about I. Mi never even reason wid di I on this subjeck here. I have no problem reasoning, but if yuh ask Sis Prophecy who know I in the flesh, mi nah inna di romp playing internet games neither. Mi forREAL and mi got a REAL LIVITY, not jus some internet squash yuh see? So please show some RASpeck. If yuh RAS, that should come easy.

Messenger: kayaisesajah Sent: 9/21/2007 1:34:30 PM

Rook Tafari!
Mi never delete the I still...arent the I still pon I friend list on Fulfilled??? anyway, please dont start a CONtroversy hear Iyah, mi never cut yuh loose, why would mi do that??? Any way, ones dont even know seh I King is Nyahbinghi still, and he and I see eye to eye in Inity becuz InI got too much to loose if InI do not see to it, that we agree to disagree, and Move on from there. I feel I have quite clearly stated why InI are Rastafari. Rastafari is allways saying they are the Original Christians...what does that mean to the I???? Ok. Next point, I follow EVERY THING His Majesty said to do in terms of I Spirituality. That is what mi focus is on right now. So if I am following His Majesty Utterances then I am following RASTAFARI. I am not following no body, no other human being in this Iwah. I am following His Majesty. And His Majesty pointing I toward Messiah. Period. That is whom mi follow. Mi nah follow Gad, or anyone else right now. And mi never go to church, mi dont follow the churchical system, nor do I follow any hypocrites. I stick close to His Majesty and the Bible he loved. That is I 'church' right now. If there was a EOTC nearer to I, I would probably go there and attend to see how it is structure, but right now, I dont go outside I gates for a 'service'. No need to. I had a gathering here jus the beginning of this month. InI had Ises, about 20 or so came, with youth and all. It was well Irie and I know seh Jah was beaming His Light pon InI! There was all Idren there, some Binghi, one Bobo, and others not trodding with any particular house. Nuff Fulfilled as well.
The only reason mi seh InI should not flood this yah board wid these reasonmants is exactly what is happening. Ones is beginning to become disraspectfull saying they want to know, or jus have a question and then they gwaan in a different way. I have been trodding a lang time still and I been in the flesh trodding lang before the years I been on this computer. I see where this kind of reasoning goes and I dont think is usefull. That was all I was stating by saying that InI should focus on the things InI do agree on. Blessings,

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/21/2007 1:51:24 PM

All this talk of Views, my view,your view, her view, his view, proves to i that ones are still caught up in a belief system

True Rastafari has no views or beliefs when it comes to the Almighty. Every Rastafari knows who the Almighty is. InI only have different views on how it is best to serve HIM
So the question stiil stands, why are you calling yourselves Rastafari?
If the King of Kings is not the Lord of your house, how do you say i trod in a Rastafari Mansion

When i say JAHHHHH, will you say, RASTAFARI, with all thy might, with all thy mind, heart and soul, with no doubts, no ifs or buts ?

Yes? no? or i wonder if are there ones who say Yes Rastafari and then add jesus christ under their breath

I am not hear to question your goodness or the cleanliness of your heart or your works, but if your answer to the above question is no, then you are not Rastafari to I, no apology

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 1:58:36 PM

kaya
i man personally am not dissing u
'i wanted your
response on calling bobo a liar
because by saying HAILE SELASSIE I IS NOT THE CHRIST BUT LEADING U TO THE CHRIST IN A FORM IS SAYING THAT
INDERECTLY OR DIRECTLY
BUT IM NOT ATTACKING U OR YOUR FOLLOWERS IM JUST TRYING TO OVER STAND WHY U SAY U AGREE TO DIS AGREE
AND U SAY U RESPECT EVEY ONE BUT THATS KIND OF PATRONISING FOR LACK OF A BETTER WORD
TO SAY U CAN SIT HERE WITH ME AND AND ACT LIKE EVERY THING IS EVERY THING
BUT IN YOUR MIND UTHINK THAT WHO I FOLLOW KING IMMANUEL WAS WRONG IN HIS DOINGS AND TEACHINGS
BY THE WAY I WAS RAISED BINGHI
AND THEY ARE NOT COMPRIMISING PEOPLE THEY DONT AGREE TO DIS AGRE DEM BUN EVRY THING
I DONT KNOW HOW THE I DEM
WORKED THAT ONE OUT
WHY DID HIS MAJESTY CHOOSE HIM HON KING IMMANUEL CHARLES EDWARD
BLACK CHRIST IN FLESH
?????????????
IF HE WAS GONNA MIS GUIDED INI???

Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/21/2007 2:23:29 PM

BECAUSE HE DID
THAT IN 66
THATS A FACT HE GAVE KING IMMANUEL THE ORDER TO BE RESPONIBLE FOR INI
U CANT JUST BE ANY ONE OFF THE STREET AND SAY HEY IM GONNA TELL THE U N ABOUT THEM SLVES TODAY ON BEHALF OF MY PEOPLE

AND ELIZEBETH SAID KING IMMANUEL LAW WAS OVER HER OWN AND NO ONE SHALL MOLEST HIM...
NOW PRINCESS KAYA
PLEASE U SAID EVERY ONE HAS A VIEW
I WANT TO KNOW YOUR VEIW
ON THE EABIC
AND LORD AND KING
THATS WHAT I BEEN ASKIN 4
2 DAYS
7 WORDS OF LOVE
GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 48

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI