Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=222&start_row=1

JAH rastafari himself

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: HABESHA Sent: 2/17/2004 5:11:01 PM

Back in addis abeba , there is a picture of my dad receiving his college degree from the hands of the Emperor himself,How would a true Rastafarian feel like looking at this picture.?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/17/2004 9:09:54 PM

Greetings,

That is Irie that your father received a degree from RasTafarI. I and I RasTafarI would feel good looking at the picture. How else would I and I feel?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/18/2004 8:48:11 AM

Greetings I

One of I n I bredren come from Ethiopia, and his Grandfather(?) was a judge or something like this in Addis at the time of HIM. And he knew HIM personally.
HIM was always an Emperor FOR the people! He liked to have contact with his people, no matter what them wicked say about him!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2004 11:37:31 PM

Greetings,

I father was in the army for a couple of years in Serbia(Yugoslavia). It was a requirement for people to join the army and serve for a couple of years.

When Haile Selassie I was coming through Serbia, I father was on guard at the side of the railroad tracks to make sure that no one would attack the train that RasTafarI was travelling in.

When I first told I father about RasTafarI, he didn't know HIM by that name, I then said Haile Selassie. He smiled and said, "Oh, Czar(Emperor) Selassie", and then he told I the story. He smiled when he spoke to I about Haile Selassie I.

That is why I have that picture of Selassie I on the train on the homepage. I found the picture a few years ago, I don't know where the picture was taken, but it reminded I about what I father told I, so I glued it to I Bible, and when I made the website, I scanned it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Qe~ne Sent: 2/19/2004 10:59:17 AM

THIS IS WONDERFULL.

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 2/25/2004 10:58:53 AM

Let's go beyond the picture. can we figure out what was HIM saying to habesha's dad? I heard something like "i'm verifying you for the knowledge you had learned, use it to advance ethiopia..."
Selasie did value education to create an advanced airline of world's status, medical services, education system and had provided professionals of world class. Why not us starve to archieve what selasie HIMSELF was dreaming for Africa?.
Ras TafarI.
Mloyi.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I