Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2217&start_row=1

Rastafari or deceivers

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/17/2007 7:52:27 PM

Reading the posts on this site not all but i can point out those who are wolves in sheep clothing. Most of those so called righteous speeches of enticing words. Words of itchy ears rather than the truth as his majesty taught it. Many of those saying are directly opposit to his majesty teachings. With boldness i say many who call themself Rasta have not read the autobiogrophy and third testament of his majesty for if they did their thoughts would be different. If he was their God/creator. My creator is my God. The allmighty gave his word great is the company of those who publish it. Not who interpret it. His majesty did not speak parables. I would have call for a counsel as the vatican counsel or counsel of eastern churches as his majesty did. For i am sure this is not what his majesty visioned for a movement and people who follow him. One who spend his life promoting education and for the works of wise men and the bible for one who claim to follow him to be so divided in thought even after he himself being the author of this Rastafari life for such babbling to be among ini. This new age teachings is entering this movement and if it is not for those words of his majesty which will live for ever the massage would be confuse as that of christ. Much will not agree with me but its the truth.

Messenger: Bro.Asher Sent: 11/22/2007 8:31:21 AM

One most never forget what his majesty said about the bible, for he himself was a follower of Jesus the christ, and in reading and following christ teachings, you are following the teachings of H.I.M.

His Majesty did say (i probably have quoted it before but its worth beaing quoted over and over):

"Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realize that the Bible is his refuge and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution to his present difficulties and guidance for this future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible." - Haile Selassie.

the bible is of great importance, and its teachings are everlasting, that is what our King thought us, he also said:

"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate."

Here, he says, very clearly that all men MUST emulate the life of christ.

so the teachings of his majesty is clear, we must act like christ did, and that was the way that his majesty acted.

One thing about you saying:

"Reading the posts on this site not all but i can point out those who are wolves in sheep clothing."

Please brother, humble thyself and remember what christ said about judging, and also what his majesty said:

"No one should question the faith of others, for no human being can judge of the ways of God."

It is most crucial that we don't try to take Gods work on our on shoulder and in that way rise ourself to the same level as Yah.

and no worry Idren, Yah will seperate the balck sheep from the white, he will burn that/those who is evil and save those/that which is good!

Blessed be!
Ras TafarI!
Yahshua liveth!

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I