Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2206&start_row=1

The character of god and the character of satan

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 9/16/2007 6:04:49 PM

Philippians 2:5 let this mind be in you, which was also in christ who being in the form of god thought it to be robbery with god. But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men. And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and become obedient unto death... Wherefore god have highly exalted him. Isaiah 14:12-15. How art thou fallen from heaven, o lucifer son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which did weaken the nations. For thou has said in thine heart /mind, i will ascend into heaven, i will exalt my throne above the stars of god, i will sit also upon the mount of the congregation in the sides of the north. I will ascend above the hights of the clouds, i will be like the most high. Yet thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. Self exaltation in the expience of others satan. Disregard for self for the benefit of others. We find those characteristics in his majesty and the italian leader

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I