Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2200&start_row=1

Exercise

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Alexander Sent: 9/15/2007 9:18:54 PM

Greetings!

How Ital is exercise to I and I? How much should I and I exercise to keep Jah body in good shape? And also, does anyone have any tips on how to exercise in a good way?

Some answers would be very appreciloved.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 9/19/2007 8:44:04 AM

Blessed Love
Yes I health is wealth. Mind, body and soul work in unison and you cannot look after one and neglect the other parts - its the trinity and functions so. The body is a temple of the Most High and we must treat it so. I read a shocking story of an eight year old girl who wears size sixteen clothes. The article said the parents should be held responsible by Social Services and there should be an investigation as this is tantamount to child abuse. If a child is underfed Social Services steps in and it should the same if a child is obese. They should monitor what a child eats and regulate how much junk an eight year old eats. 1 in every 3 adults in the UK are obese, by 2010 50% of kids will be obese, this is a fat nation and its because people don't eat right and they never exercise. Fitness is a meditation vital to one's overall well being.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I