Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2170&start_row=11

Melkam Adis Amet

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/14/2007 8:01:28 AM

Seen, iyah, no i did not know it was in Toronto. Only knew the Elderīs name. I just loved the vibe, thats why i put it up. I hadnt even seen the link to their website before
But yes I, it is very blessed. InI know what it is like not to have many idren around ini, so ini cant take it for granted when ini have so many Ingels that ini can congregate with

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/15/2007 12:05:56 AM

Blessed Love Hon. Ras KebreAB, could the I pls. tell I where this video is from, cause I know the bredren against the wall, wow, haven't seen him in years..he was i first and only rasta king..

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/15/2007 12:15:33 AM

Ark I, I just read the post, maybe the I know the idren in the video. I lived in canada for awhile, I used to go to the bamboo club where he performed with his band. The one bredren sounded like Dennis Brown, its been so long I can't remember the names. I was wandering if the I know him?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/17/2007 10:53:55 AM

awwww... Empress Prophecy!! Was that the I first Kingman for real?! And the I did just see him on this site? Look at that... Bless!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/17/2007 11:51:01 AM

Prophesy,

The Idren's name is Sunray.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Princess Bless Sent: 9/17/2007 12:31:19 PM

Big Up Sunray, Love divine

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/17/2007 12:41:16 PM

yes I, I know sun ray, he is I first King, and he is son of Winston Grennen..wow long time..pls. if the I see him tell I to link I at empress4iva@yahoo.com or I can email i phone number to him if its not too much trouble. give thanx

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/17/2007 12:44:52 PM

yes empress that is him, It was strange seeing him, he was the first rasta I met after Rastafari revealed to I. I live in canada with him for awhile too(long time after I nI ended the relationship). He is I son's godfather too, but I n I lost touch after I moved. I remember going downtown and visiting all the idrens as they rehearsed..wow that was so long ago..not to tell I personal business..hehe..

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 9/17/2007 1:11:07 PM

i would love to go to ethiopia but soon ill keep you and every one on this site posted on traveln queries i am looking for the cheapest deals

peace n love to all

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I