Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=217&start_row=1

MY WALK

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/13/2004 10:47:06 PM

JAH LOVE
My walk is a metaphoric term for the life that I am leading. My walk is determined by my own actions, not another mans, not a church, not a politition, not a gangster or a hustler. My steps is a reason I am here. I made a choice long time ago when I saw for my self absolute power corrupts, so to be part of any institution I would be corrupted. To me institution means any arena that is goverened by a commitee or board of overseers. I believe in structure, dedication to InI walk to become one, Its useless to me to teach some people or speek to some people. So I mostly talk to the people who Jah open to my spirit. I would never never want nobody to think or say that I am opnipotent or all knowing I have teachings in me that are taught by men whom thought they were less than me and those who were greater. In thier teachings they teach me the truth, everybody got their own burden. My way of life is not a set of understandings, I dont think cause Im black I have to go to Africa if I went to the former all nations were Africa. My aspirations are to be something like BoB, not putting Bob above Christ or Selassie I, but as he went through life he knew certain things as an infolible fact, but he couldnt just go out there and slap you over the head with it, him work in a harmony. That is what Im trying to do. I love that old and young have so many great things they have learned and are sharing them and I pray that things keep going this way. Im a NOMAD and when God give my resting place He and I will settle on the land that it will be in.

Jah Love
Douglas One

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/15/2004 3:04:20 AM

Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I,,,

Ras Rock, again Jah placed the words of I-tation in the I mouth for nefertiti ears today ......Blessed love, bredren for the I-spiration and i-sdom of the I trod to be blessed where I am now physically and where I will be and where I have been.....FOR INI is timeless................

GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES JAH RASTA FAR I..............

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2004 12:02:19 PM

Greetings,

Yes I, rock, true words.

I and I must always walk towards Jah and I and I responsibility is the whole world, since I and I have dominion over it all.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 2/15/2004 12:28:03 PM

Haile. True words!!!
InI also Nomad- but it is alot more challenging being a Dawta!!!!

Nesta sista

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I