Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2168&start_row=1

WHAT A JOKE

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ROOK FARI SELAH Sent: 9/10/2007 12:26:09 PM

ITS FUNNY TO I THAT NO ONE LOOKED AT THE UPFUL POST ABOUT
KING IMMANUEL BUT MORE AND MORE THE GAY THING SUBJECT EVERY BODY JUMP ON
STILL FIGHTIN TO JUSTIFY OR SHOULD I SAY "RECTEL FY" NASTYNESS

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/10/2007 1:00:26 PM

Yes Iyah...

The VAST majority of people online here cannot deal with Immanuel principle. It seems too royal for them. Too much principle involved for many many crooked souls.

I vision it like... you know when a hump-backed person is standing comfortably upright they still have a humpback compared with somebody who is straight backed. Well, loads of the humpbacks on here are like... "it's natural to have a crooked spine! in this world, we have to accept crooked spines as the norm". There is NO attempt at using Emmanuel Rod as a cast to straighten it up and live up in glory of the divine formation of the human body.

Let's just put it that way.

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 9/10/2007 1:54:32 PM

Haile I
Selassie I

greetings and raspect idren

this sis does not think that one and ones not being able to handle the principles of Prince Immanu-el is the reason for ones not rasponding to posts about him or Bobo Shanti.
it is prolly more than likely, that there are many mansions of Rastafar I represented on this board....some trod solo as well, and then, as InI have seen as of late...some are not even Rastafar I, that post on here.

ones tend to stay away from topics that they know little about, or are unsure of. this sis trods Binghi...InI know the basic vibration of Bobo Shanti and raspect them as well as all other mansions and solo trodders...but this sis does not know enough about Bobos or Prince Immanu-el to raspond to posts on those subjects, so InI read and try to learn, as InI am sure is the reason others do not as well.
on InI side....it is not disraspect coming from InI when this sis does not raspond....it is because InI do not know....seen?

bless-ed love and light
Selassie I
each and every time

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 9/10/2007 2:07:59 PM

Haile I
Selassie I

apologies sis yaa....this sis did not realize the I was a sistren.
won't make that mis-take again.

bless

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 9/11/2007 7:56:33 AM

Oh no problem My Sistrin. More love.

I overs what the I is saying. I really wasn't blazing fiyah on InI Iyabinghi Warrior Family at all. Never ever THAT! I have all the Raspect for the irits of Nyabinghi Order. No doubt. Please do not let my general blasting of the pharisees and hypocrites catch the I out. I noticed the glow of the Sistrin long time. I guess that's why InI had never come across each other directly... whenever I read the I them irits I'm always like... I second THAT and never feel the need to add.

I was relating to the loose stragglers of the trod in general.

Nuff love & Raspect Empress Menen I...

Ras Tafari

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I