Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=214&start_row=1

Woizero Altayech

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/13/2004 12:45:52 PM

Greetings Iternal House of Israel! Sons and Daughters, Kings and Empresses of RastafarI!

I n I bredren are reasoning about an artcle I n I found.

"Emperor Haile Selassie had a large family. His first marriage was to Woizero Altayech, by whom he had a daughter, Her Imperial Highness Princess Romanework Haile Selassie."
http://www.angelfire.com/ny/ethiocrown/HaileIII.html

I n I could not get detailed Infos about that.
I n I asked I bredren of the EOC, an Ethiopian who is always well informed, but he do not also know details on that.
He heard about that too, and he also told, that Itgue Menen I was married before too, with a man called Ras lïul sägäd.

I n I have not read the Authobiography of I n I Ivine Ijesty yet, but Iman know the I Ark I read it, so maybe there is some information about that in his Authobiography?

Anybody else who can share informations about that?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/13/2004 2:19:46 PM

Greetings,

I have only started reading Haile Selassie I autobiography. I haven't come across information about that yet.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/14/2004 10:57:35 AM

Greetings I

Ok.
Today I ordered the Authobiography, I hope I can find it out soon.

Maybe anybody else has some infos about this?

Bro Gad I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 2/15/2004 2:57:21 AM

Blesesd Love Jah Rasta Far I

I read HIM autobiography. HIM never speak about a previous marriage for himself nor for Empress Menen in that book. So many ones hailing up HIM marital status for guidance, but Selassie I did not address these things in HIM autobiography. "my life and Ethiopian progress."

I have read other bio graphies. Yes, the Almighty had a daughter first. She died young and was deemed a favorite. One book without detail, said this was out of wedlock, (in the legalistic sense), before he wed his empress. I also sited that Empress Menen was married 3 times before wedding Haile I Selassie I.

INI forthcoming about this, One be aware of jumping to conclusions about how HIM lived in the flesh as a example for INI. Look not to man's life to see how to live, but to JAH RASTA FAR I.....THE WORD WAS MADE FLESH...........The FLESH DID NOT MAKE THE WORD.....

The utterances of Haile I Selassie I have the essence the spirit the truth of JAH RASTA FAR I.....ONENESS of I-RATION.....

JAH RASTA FAR I

HIM autobiography is i-sightful to the spirit of a man who overstood him destiny and accepted wholly and humbly lived royally as king of kings, lord of lords...conquering lion of the tribe of Judah, manifested the I-rator. INI to be JAH, an image of the I-rator, not of man... and that is Selassie.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/15/2004 12:23:33 PM

Greetings,

I looked over what I have read in Selassie I's autobiography. And when I looked through I saw that I already read passed the part that speaks of Selassie I's marriage to Empress Menin (Manan). So Selassie I never mentioned that he married someone else before, he was only 19 when he married Menin. The translator of the autobiograpy said in a footnote the Menin was previously married to someone named Ras Lul Sagad.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I