Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2129&start_row=1

Love still

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/30/2007 12:27:50 PM

I came to this planet to prove that humanity could be saved. They laughed at me. Now I know why.
Where I come from there are beings of all kinds, all colors, all shapes and sizes. There are red ones and blue ones, green ones and purple ones, blue ones and orange, pink, white, brown, tan, black and all the hues inbetween. Some have wings and some have claws, some move very fast some hardly move at all. Some speak softly and other boom across the galaxy, but we all love each other.
I never could believe that humanity couldn't love each other. I allways thought that if I could show them love, unconditional love, they would prefer it to hate. I just didn't understand why they would make weapons to kill each other. I never understood why they seperated from one another over every little difference. I thought if I could show them the beauty of a rainbow they would understand diversity.
Now I know why God marked Earth beings for distruction.
I'm going home.
I'll see who makes it on the other side.
The day a Black woman claiming to be a Rastafari calls me a white supremace is the day I give up.
Babylon is burning burning, her ashes cloud they sky. I weep for you, lost.

Ark I, you know how to find me if you need me. I can't stay here, I can't do this, I'm not built to withstand this kind of hatred and lack of respect. Humanity lost. I'm sorry, I failed, I'm so sorry.

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 8/30/2007 12:31:59 PM

empress dont give up stand for what u believe is right bless up

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/30/2007 3:42:59 PM

Yea, NAW GIVE UP!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/30/2007 4:29:33 PM

empress we don't agree on all things but you know as well as i

this would be a much different world if the people who stood up and spoke up for equality stayed seated and silent.

my wife has been refered to as white (though not a supremacist) many times by her black "friends" and they are not saying it as a compliment. it doesn't hurt her as deeply as it did you (not saying it shouldn't hurt), it kind of confuses her ----especially after what she risked and sacrificed for the betterment of blacks in zimbabwe.

yaa is stuck in stereotypes ---try not to let it get to you.

peace ---love still

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I