Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2097&start_row=21

Question if you stay in UK

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/24/2007 10:21:40 AM

Ises

Well, different people will tell you their different opinions. But the Crips originally functioned as a street youth continuation of the BPP. Tookie was one of those who always stressed this fact and awareness. Now see what's happening, crips killing bloods, red killing blue again and all ah them kill themselves and their families with crack cocain. Long time ago I wrote in a song a line "I don't care if you wear - blue or red - but I miss the times when we all wore black(as the Panthers did)"

Well the Terminator. Among others I do speak the language of Mr Swarzenegger and even understand his funny austrian/styrian dialect. So from that I know early original interviews. And I tell you one thing, the man is a genious (but not a good one) who is able to sell himself in a muscle-but-no-brain image. Those guys are the most dangerous ones.
When he went over there in the USA he did not earn his millions with body building or movies, but with investment and getting into the most powerful circles. No matter what he does, he exactly KNOWS what he's doing.

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2007 2:00:08 PM

Blessed Ises

For Ones intersted in the history of the bloods and crips gangs in Los Angeles , check out this new documentary on HBO called "Bastards of the Party".
I have seen about half of it, and i must say,it can be a little hard to watch sometimes....but still, story has to be told. so check it if you have any interest on the subject

http://freddy08.imeem.com/video/f16wmV6t/bastards_of_the_party_history_of_crips_bloods_los_angeles/

note:- Though the Documentary seems to try to promote more positivity in the gangs, check on the comments list and see how ignorant some youths out there still act like

Jah Guide
Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/27/2007 5:40:51 PM

Just finished this documentary. One of the best ones. Dont miss it

Bless

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I