Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=207&start_row=1

AIDS in Africa

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/9/2004 4:50:15 PM

Greetings,

Sex is not the main reason that AIDS is being spread in Africa.

Last Year, I read about a report in one of Canada's national newspapers. A research group put together many studies that were made in the past. Their report found that less then 10% of the AIDS in Africa was spread through sexual relations. Most of the spread is due to dirty needles that the doctors use.

So I see this condom promotion campagn in Africa as wickedness. It is like Babylon is trying to kill the Africans at both ends, both by death, and by prevention of birth.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/10/2004 8:29:04 AM

I had one of the members of my family die from aids.
all the world have to see the man made weapons for what they are.
there is alot to read about the man made plague.
stay fit jah people if one can teach one then all will be one.

JAH LIVE
douglas
one

Messenger: Bro Jahphet Anbesa I Sent: 2/10/2004 11:36:01 AM

Greetings I

Ole Gallis once posted an Articel about how the Vatican fools the people. They told Africans that most of the condoms make you get AIDS. And that most of it have not only dangerous AIDS bacteries inside, but there are also little holes in it...
That is the other side... wicked tricks them use!

Bro Gad I

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 2/11/2004 8:40:23 AM

RastafarI.
Say it in any way you like, but aids is reality in africa. I can't count number of those who where close to me but noe are gonne with aids.
Whether it is from babylon or jah Himself we in africa are dying. May be the newspaper report was true about sex and aids in africa, i think it is our own problem that's why it is this terrible. I wish we africans to stay out of sexual contacts and see what will it be after 4 years then we can judge the cause- sex still play big role in spread of aids in africa.
We still need education to prevent it, and spiritual wisdom to shun fron it.
Mloyi.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I