Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2063&start_row=11

Ark I and all readers

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2007 4:45:48 AM

Yes I, Marcus I blaze a HOT fyah

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 8/16/2007 7:24:10 PM

The greatest deception the Church ever accomplished was the convincing of Humanity that they were not Divine, and that mistakes were proof of this fact. Understanding starts with getting the wrong solution to a hypothesis. The other 90% of your brain has a purpose, find out what it is.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 8/17/2007 2:39:16 PM

I dont overstand...

If marcus wrote such a slandering article, even through ignorance this is REAL hard for me to deal with. Also he turned to roman catholics in the last years.things showe me that marcus garvey had a message for black people but didnt like RASTA. him hated rastafarians and would talk bad about us. He stopped the flyers from getting passed out and he DIDNT identify with us. He hailed a white jesus and died a very sad and unfortunate death.

I ask for guidance...

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 8/17/2007 2:54:15 PM

I sincerely doubt that the Hon. Marcus Garvey hailed a white jesus. When Marcus thought about "us" he thought about ALL black people.
"One Aim, One God, One Destiny"

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/18/2007 10:54:41 AM

Marcus Garvey praise the God of Ithiopia.Check out the (Image of God) Speech he made.And Marcus Chant in the name of Holy/One/Spirit/Irit not no ghost,them twist Marcus words.In the name of the holy Father,Children and Holy Mother.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I