Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2061&start_row=21

Last King/scotland

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/22/2007 7:28:07 PM

Did you finish it yet sis?

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/24/2007 12:16:04 PM

Blessed Love Empress prophecy,

I had a look at this post properly this time as the I flagged it up to me re: priyers for Marcus Earthlight.

I have some reasonings on the notion of Garvey incarnation.

Of course the I know that InI concern iselves not with conclusions & confusions of the iritcal processes involved in the death of the flesh. No-one did ever come back to tell we straight. And Boboshanti know not death, only the passage of time and our guarantee of itinual creation, which is life. JAH. RasTafari.

It isn't an overly spiritual, high fangled idea to perceive that our honourable prophet Marcus Garvey is not dead. His irits lives on and on and on. The honourable prophet is said to have suffered a stroke and survived... he went to sleep one night and did not rise. Who has witness to confirm his moment of death? No-one. Only his rest can be confirmed. Selah.

So, InI talk about the incarnation of Garvey in Pete Tosh, for example. Then InI talk about Idi Amin as an incarnation. Is it not for real that those infected iritically by the irits of the prophet and embodied his inheritance, are his incarnations.

In relation to Idi Amin, there can be no human conclusions on the man or the matter. There is only prophecy and history for InI, the sons and daughters of Israel. In relation to Mengistu. Is he the anti-Christ? Is Judas? Well, not really. They can be considered as vessels for the fulfillment of prophecy, the carriers of the correct passage of time. Mengistu did not kill the Emperor. He supervised his demise for the public eye. He may have wanted to, but only because he didn't realise he couldn't. This was simply prohecy & history. HIM was expected to appear and disappear as a thief in the night. Then the time would be upon the people. That's where we are right now.

Idi Amin... hmm...? Well, Honourable Prophet Marcus was a wrathy Ithiopian warrior statesman spirit. If he had been the official head of an African state, it would have been straight DEAD for white and black downpressors. All now, there are two types of African. The ones that are prepared to go down the hard route to achieve the ultimate prize of a return to glory; self-determination based on organic African principle, and then the ones that think they know an easy way to "glory" by compromising with the West, and essentially these men are plotting their hardest for how to hand Africa on a platter to the West again, in exchange for trinkets and liquor.

These are the same minority of fools who swapped their neighbours for guns, brandy, mirrors, and some tin pots & pans.

Like Amin, they aren't black, nor African to InI. They're already dead, zombies, agents of the Harlot sitting on the throne of Nebuchadnezzer, drunk on her pee. Cutting off their flesh is simply weeding dead plants from a garden.

I know peeps are gonna be like... "OH NO! RasTa this and that. One love this & that!" But wake up peeps, judgement is trickling... keep not counsel of the wicked, know where you stand on and who you're standing beside. Self presevation and the preservation of the righteous in times such as these involves InI to make judgement calls. Keep the ivels clear for straight communication with the elements, the only real thing in this day of total illusion. Stay beside righteousness, for it shall not be moved.

Emmanuel I Selassie I.

JAH. Rastafari.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 8/24/2007 12:36:45 PM

p.s. I wasn't saying like amin they're not black. I meant as in, Amin didn't seem to view it as a black or Ugandan thing... just death for detractors.

The one thing I appreciated about the movie was how it showed the intentions of the man and the passion of the man to fulfil his intentions for the upliftment of the people... but the demise of his focus due to betrayals and sabotage. This has echoes of His Majesty's administration of the Ethiopian Empire. Any detriment to the state that occured was as a result of betrayal by those who wished to sell their souls for scraps of silver.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/24/2007 1:13:32 PM

Give thanks for that Sistren,

especially that last paragraph. Yes I. "One Love", must be one of the most misconstrued, misinterpreted concepts in Rastafari.

As for Amin as the incarnation of Marcus spirit, right now i just cant see it, possibly for lack of clear and true information about Amin.

As the I said, If Marcus spirit was incarnated as an African Statesman, it would indeed have been "straight DEAD for white and black downpressors".
But from the info i have of Amin right now, he was just another downpressor himself.
If anyone can correct I using real, hard facts, i would be happy to hear it.
Sometimes i wonder ,like, if Amin had been a white european statesman who did exactly the same things in europe,instead of an African head of state in Africa, how would ini be speaking of him?? but i guess thats besides the point anyway...burn "if"s and "but"s.

But im really glad to sight how the i speak of history and prophecy being over simple common human matters. No matter what mankind does, Jah works will go on regardless.
So speaking of Mengistu, i would like to pose a little question.
A question for which i am not expecting for ones to answer or reason about. Just a question to keep in mind. Perhaps one day it might make more sense and the answer might be clear or it might just be nothing.
Does anyone find it curious that the Father came unto ini in the name of the Power of the Trinity, Haile Selassie and Mengistu, the AntiSelassie,as i like to call him, came in the name of the Power of Mary, Haile Mariam ??

Holy I Selassie I the First
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/26/2007 9:00:41 PM

blessed love hon. empress, give thanx for the I reasonment, I will take a moment to mediate on the I words. I apprecilove the clearance, everything will flow in time. I am just learning now in this university of truth in Rastafari. So once again give thanx and I will I-spond further if any questions arise..Heart of love

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/26/2007 9:05:04 PM

blessed love RasKebreAB, yes I finished watching it. I think I watched it expecting it to be more descriptive(I cannot find the correct word). I still do no like it, but I bredren has a good documentary on him. I feel his acting was excellent and it did introduce me to him, but feel hollywood took over. I did not like the doctor he was very arrogant and I feel when he slept with the queen, it symbolized the slave master thinking they can have anything they want. N e wayz, I think i will watch it again and see how i feel the second time around. I do feel Idi was very passionate in his fight for independence.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/26/2007 9:32:22 PM

prophecy did the i see the bonus material? i only ask because that doctor did not exist.

that to me was holy-wood playing their tricks

peace

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/26/2007 9:57:42 PM

Blessed I Empress Prophecy

Yes, i feel i need to watch it again as well.
I think my greatest disappointment was that i felt Amin´s story and the history of Uganda under his rule was important enough to be told in its entirety, from his childhood to his rise to power, his policies, the good and the bad, you know. because, if you really check it, even though Amin is a prominent character in the movie and he gets his share of time on camera, at the end of the day, his story is just a background to the real story of the movie, which is the story of some young guy taking Africa for a joke, like its a playground or something, and getting himself in a whole heap of trouble. Like the i say, thinking he can get anything he wants. I can mention, from personal experience, many outsiders (mostly white) who come to Africa with that same mentality. So i suppose that was a good point that the movie made. Still Amins story would have been a more important point
Then again, it is hollywood, so i dont know why i was surprised.

What is this documentary the i mentions, i wouldnt mind trying to find that.Let i know if the I has the name of it.

The reason i asked if you have finished it was i wanted to say something but i didnt want to spoil it for you since its concerning the end part of the movie.
I was going to ask the I about the African doctor who saves him in the end.
What happened to him after and the way they filmed it, is that one of the most heartbreaking things you´ve seen or what

mmm dont forget the documentary

Blessed Love
Rastafari Is

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/27/2007 7:13:32 AM

yes that was sad, he got killed for saving a downpressors life, that hurt I. Yes I couldn't explain properly I feelings of the movie, but the I summed it up. Because I don't know to much about him, the movie didn't help much. I'm still shaking I head(but not surprisingly) to the fact that I'm 33 and just hearing his name. For the longest I was wandering who he was cause I see many rasta have his picture displayed.
That doctor murdered the queen and the other doctor for his folly. folly is to subtle of a word to describe his character. I want to know what happened to him, and what he reported to the media.
I will get the I the documentary and mail it to the I if the I wish and/or I will get the exact name.
I have several documentaries that might be of interest and they are called: 1. Ethiopia the gifted Land, 2. Marcus Garvey double feature, 3. The Afrikan origin of western free masonry, 4. Holy Lies, The hidden history of christianity and then runaway slave. Oh and one on health called Health and Nutrition- Dr. Llaila Afrika.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 8/27/2007 7:15:43 AM

still looking give thanx, no I did not see that bonus material. Well that changes everything because the entire movie really focused on the doctor and Idi. I am going to watch the documentary and if u know of any good books or info. pls. let I know, give thanx.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I