Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2051&start_row=1

Why do rastas dont praise jesus

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: STHIVOVO Sent: 8/7/2007 3:07:27 PM

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/8/2007 7:20:04 AM

Read wake up for the truth. Ini have stray from the original foundation of i faith. His majesty acknowledge him fulfil john 14-16. For i if his majesty could not do other wise rev19:5said he that sat on the throne age worship God. This is exactly what john7:8 conferms he that speaks of himself seeks his own glory but he that speaks of him that send him the same is true and have on unrightieous in him. Lets be real

Messenger: still looking Sent: 8/9/2007 8:22:22 PM

some do and some don't

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/9/2007 9:57:51 PM

Man! Rasta praise Jes,us Christ Haile Selahssie I Rastafari! according to the lineage of King David King Solomon the Christ which already came and they deny him.The Conquering lion of the tribe Judah,.But Rasta dont praise white Jee,zus which was drawn by leanordo divinchi and shakespare,mickealangio,king james of england etc..We Africans are not Europeans but can live beside each other but the idealogies must clash together to find out what is right and what is wrong then get rid of the wrong.So why de i just come make a conclusion like that Saying "Why?do Rastas dont praise Jes,,,,,us Thats how you see Rasta?The lion of the tribe of judah is worthy to be praise.hope u aint like most who pronouncing the word(jes) as (Jeez) and (Zus) and instead of (Sus),Remember Jes,,,se or jesse the son of Obed,Jes,se King David father.Christ spoke about the Comforter which was to come and he came and it was Haile Selahssie I the Might of the Trinity.Christ the Rasta man spoke about judah's lion and the lion of judah spoke about the Christ.The LORD said unto the Lord,He who is first is last and last is first.Revelation 11 spoke about the two which stand before jah.this is one and that one born in Ithiopia or Her.Isaiah 32 spoke about the king which reign in righteousness and princes shall rule in judgement.He Haile Selahssie shall be as a hidden place from the wind and a covet from the tempest as rivers of water in dry place as the shadow of a great rock in weary land.The eyes of them that see Haile Selahssie shall not be dim,and the ears of them that hear shall hearken.The heart of the rash shall overstand knowledge and the tounge of the stammerers shall be ready to speak painly.Jes,us Christ Haile Selahssie I now become one.The Lamb lion!

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 8/18/2007 2:04:06 PM

Rastafari!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 8/19/2007 4:44:01 AM

greetings from holy ethiopia,

rastafari praise jesus. we have no white god, so when some may dismiss the 'jesus' concept of babylon, doesnt mean they are dismissing the spirit of truth. Yes there are some say rastafari who really do not acknowledge jesus, it doesnt take that long either to realize him.

''i will follow you wherever u may go
took a little trip tryna find myself, journey and weeping
took a little time to realize something wasnt right
HE said if u want follow me
first u must forget thyself
take up the cross and come
let the journey lead beyond
and i know that, as long as he is my guide under his wings of love i will abide
yes i know that as long as he is my friend, my soul will be secured until the end
-Luciano

Messenger: MessenJAHofGod Sent: 8/19/2007 7:33:49 PM

InI praise Yeshu! InI love Yeshu just like the I loves Selassie, both are our witness before Almighty Jah!

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I