Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2038&start_row=1

How a Man is God?

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/1/2007 6:58:12 PM

Greetings All ONE in the Eternal spectrum....

I'd been thinking about Dominic's question recently in regards to "How can a Man be God?" and it's undoubtedly a very important question, and one that consumes my own thoughts daily....

We've all heard the saying, "if a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"
As I see it, Everything is through the spectacles of my own perception, while there is truth in the fact that there is a universe, it wouldn't be a truth for me unless I was here to observe it. Since I can see it, and take it in through all my senses, I can then determine that it is real. Things for me would not be real, however, unless I bore witness to them. How does a color blind person know the grass is green? they don't, they only believe what others tell them, but if nobody told them any different then the grass would be gray, and that would be truth to them. That being said, it would seem that just about everything we know to be real is only so because we perceive it that way. Through study, we as humans reach a consensus and then we all accept what is popularly accepted as reality and I've got to admit that a lot of it seems quite real to me. In this way, we as humans create things to believe in, and since we see it there, we believe it really is there, and thus we've created our perception of it, and that is our reality.

Having been blessed with the unique ability, as a human, to observe the universe I can uphold one fundamental truth about it, and that is that it is always changing. Just as I and all things are a part of the universe we are always changing too, in lots of ways, just like the universe. Just as I am the driving force of my own perceptions and the changes in them, there is also a driving force in the ever changing universe. That force, or power, God, whatever the I's want to call it, is undoubtedly beyond our comprehension. But, what we can comprehend is that it does exist. Our realizing the existence of the ultimate power is, however, dependent on our ability to acknowledge that it is a reality, we create it for ourselves just as it created us. God made me and I made God and without eachother we are nothing to eachother, and thus God and Man are ONE.

Now, of course I'm just ranting like a madman over here and do not really even overstand exactly what it is that I'm talking about. But I am on the fringes of an insight, I can feel it. Now there are people who do overstand this thing in its fullness, they are the perpetual students who have become masters. There is no end to the knowledge a human can attain in this life, yet knowledge is infinite while life on this earth is not. As humans we can only live up to the potential to ovestand things as they are in the time we have. Those of us who have come to the fullness of their potential are known as enlightened ones, they are the true God in Man, and no longer need faith for they have arrived on a plane of direct connectivity to the ultimate power, the same power that is inside all of us, all along. His Imperial Majesty Qedemawi Girmawi Haile Selassie is ONE such master, for He has fully realized the God Power within Himself which surrounds Himself and is in and around everything. He is Jah, He is everything, He is I and I, and should we rise to the fullness of our own potential and realize that our direct link to God is within ourselves we then become the Negus Negast, Moa Ambessa Yehuda, and perhaps then vanish out of our cell beyond self proclaimed captors and worldly bandits. Vanish and reappear from whence we came, as God.

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/2/2007 8:11:04 AM

Blessed Love I Idren

I have often had my thought run along the same lines as the I has written
and i overs your reasonings but some things i cannot agree with, in my opinion
"His Imperial Majesty Qedemawi Girmawi Haile Selassie is ONE such master"
this i cant agree with and i know many will disagree with i, but still, To I, His Majesty is THE One Master. There are many many High Mystics in this world and if you learn from them, you will be taught a part here, and a part there, and they will all help you to attain a higher knowledge but HIM is the Fullness of All things, none go before HIM none come after

I will be back, i need to get i thoughts in order to fully explain what i want to say

Oh and Give thanks for the pic, that is the most powerful image of HIM i have ever seen, no throne, no crown,no royal dress, Just HIM Christ
anyway how do you take pics from youtube videos? interesting

Blessed Love
Rastafari

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/2/2007 12:52:02 PM

Blessed Love to the I as well, love the rasponse, on point...

The point being that..."To I" (theI Ras KebreAB) "HIM is THE ONE MASTER", and that is your reality, and it is real, very real. My point is that I'm not trying to discount the reality of anyone through this post, for ones of other paths their perceptions are just as real for them, not you or me, but for them it is real(assuming they're on a path at all), and by no means does this take away from the reality of another. I personally do feel that the enilightenment I'm striving for through my personal Guru Tsion Gatekeeper, HIM QG Haile SelassieI, is obtainable for others in other ways, and in the end should I and I both realize our full potential we (me, you, and anyone else) should duly arrive at the same destination, and it is there at said destination that we come together in the realization of the full spectrum of ONEness.

I feel to say more on this as well, but am reluctant to start babbling too much and lose track of what I'm trying to get at...would love to hear more from others on this as well.Give Thanks...
SELAM

Oh my bad! The picture...Is that from a youtube video? if anyone has some info on the image please share...
SELAM ENA FIKRE

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 8/3/2007 12:05:34 AM

HIM is A master. But I could be. God is within yourself. Meditation unlocks Kundalini. Kundalini brings enlightenment. Enlightenment brings God Conscience. I AM. What do you think Christ did in the wilderness for forty days. Meditate. Achieve enlightenment.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/5/2007 4:42:32 PM

Yes 505Rasta...I agree, and HIM is I teacher, in the sense of His personification of the perfect example!!

SELAM

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/5/2007 6:00:26 PM

School got many teachers
One HeadMaster

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/5/2007 11:44:10 PM

A few Kings, but only One King of Kings,

A few Lords, but only One Lord of Lords,

A few Gods, but only One God of Gods,

His Imperial Majesty I

Jah RasTafarI

Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/6/2007 2:21:21 AM