Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2026&start_row=1

Rastafari

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/22/2007 6:10:23 PM

RASTAFARI HOLY I SELASSIE I JAH

TELL THE WORLD TELL THE NATIONS
UNTO INI A MAN CHILD HAS BEEN BORN

RASTAFARI, WHAT A JOY

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/23/2007 5:23:35 AM

Behold the Lamb; The Lion of Judah holy and bright as the Morning Star shines eternally from this day. Haille I Tafari is born, The Lion of Zion is born. Hail Him! Hail Him! Haille I!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/23/2007 11:09:03 AM

Highest of High. King of Kings, Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

IverLiving Creator Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/23/2007 11:34:37 AM

Yes I!a son was given,a male child was born of that beloved woman to rule the world with righteousness.He is and will forever be!July twenty three,in Ejersa Goro the village in the eastern part of Ithiopa capital,all in Hara city located in the eastern part of Addis Ababa the capital.O Give thanks for the birth of the Conquering lion of the tribe judah,Judah's lion.Praise him all ye who stand in the house of jah continue to praise him all ye servants of jah,for he is the king of king's lord of lord's.He rule the heart of man,at his right hand he strike through kings in the days of provocation.Lij Tafari Ras Tafari!And the people shall be willing in the day of this man.All nations bow down before him and praises was prepared for him.Long Live Haile Selahssie,the Elect of Jah,the King of Glory.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I