Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2018&start_row=1

Wolf in Sheeps clothing or Brethren?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chainedlioncub Sent: 7/16/2007 9:52:28 AM

Blessed.

I often hear the term 'wolves in sheeps clothing' applied to groups like Christafari and so on who are formally 'christian' and are trying to convert Rastas to 'christianity'.

I was wondering, if I were to accept the social, political, and cultural aspects of Rastafari, as well as some theological aspects (such as the Nazarite Vow and dietary constraints), but maintain my beliefs in Ethiopian Orthodox theology (while at the same time venerating Haile Selassie I (thus maintaining his divinity)), would others still consider me a Rasta or is to maintain Orthodoxy make one a wolf?

Blessed

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 7/16/2007 12:05:16 PM

Rasta don't let no body define Rasta but Jah

and Jah created the Rasta from ever since, from creation

RSK

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/16/2007 4:24:48 PM

After readinig his majesty autobiography and the third testament i kind of know where to lay my feet. I belive it will do the same for all ini. If its not againts us it must be do us. But first know his majesty first

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/18/2007 9:14:43 AM

Ises

Don't care what others think about you, but know thyself. if you aint Rasta but call yourself Rasta, or want to be considered Rasta, then you don't only try to fool others but you first of all fool yaself.

Don't think in Patterns. It's not about, what you want to belong to, or a title or whatever. it's no clubbizness and peerpressure bullshitting. I belong to my God and King who is named RASTAFARI. I don't belong to no club or other manmade bizness.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Mikael Sent: 7/18/2007 10:08:58 AM

Hail in the Name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafari...

Jah didn't create only one type of fish in the sea. There are many ways of Rasta Livity. The only thing to remember is that if Jah calls you he calls you...no one can judge you but Him. You don't have to be a natty dread, or smoke ganja. It's about the heart. It is okay to know Yesos Kristos and still be Rasta. Many Rastas (I included) believe that HIM is the second coming of Christ and the Trinity in flesh and Our Ivine King and Lord. If Jah says InI are Rasta, then no man can tell InI any different.

Igziabeher Y Masagan!!!

Ras Mikael

P.S. Christafari are wolf in sheeps clothing because they claim to respect Rastafari, but they steal Rasta and warp it and spit in the face of JAH and Rasta Livity. They don't have Raspect.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 7/18/2007 12:36:47 PM

One Day everyone will see the wolfs in sheeps skins,because the wolf always need somethings from the sheeps,jah cease not speaking in parables for us to open our conscience to the things that are real.The wicked man cannot enter the kingdom,and many are call but only few was choosen.It is better for i to humble myself before the king's throne than to boast in myself infront of him.I will boast in the creator the holy power that created all things.So i even i fe just continue loving jah,fearing jah,obeaying jah,and humbling myself before Jah Rastafari,the king head creator.One love Me kindreads!A wolf is not a sheep and a sheep is not wolf but jah is the sheperd over all.Jahover! Jahovah!us.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I