Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=2010&start_row=1

OT v.s NT

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ONE Sent: 7/11/2007 11:16:49 PM

InI would like to know how others sight this...very much appreciated...
Jah bless
RASTAFARI

Messenger: ONE Sent: 7/11/2007 11:18:00 PM

Scripture supporting the I's veiw would be veri much appreciated aswell =)

Messenger: Ten Sent: 7/12/2007 5:39:09 AM

Greetings
I don't quite understand what the I means, is this a comparison between the Old Testament and New or what? If its a comparison I feel each one has different values and teachings to offer and each signifincant in its own way. Blessed Love.

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/12/2007 5:18:57 PM

the Old Testament and the New Testament are as the I name.....One.

Its Jah Word. If One is Chosen over the Other, the I not usein ya head.

theres no Contest within RasTafarI.

Bless. Selassie I Jah RasTafarI.

Messenger: ONE Sent: 7/13/2007 6:40:45 PM

InI was reasoning with I cousin(a christian)...And she sight it as the OT is onli for wise words and onli for israelites and is not still law or atleast not for gentiles...and i wanted to know others sight this...InI belive it is as you sai one and should not be seperated...but maybe there is something I is missing?

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 7/14/2007 7:58:13 AM

Ises

It is a (european) christian thing to divide into OT and NT.
That is why (catholic) Christians do not overstand Christ, because they do not care about the roots. Nobody who reads the NT but not the OT will overstand the NT. That is why we have now these catholic foolishness which has nothing todo with historical truth.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Bredren Nicholas Sent: 7/14/2007 12:11:06 PM

YES JAH RASTAFARI HAILE I SELASSIE I

RED HOT FIYAH BURN FOOLISHNESS.

thanks and Ises Iyah. like InI said, the Word of the Imighty is just as significant as the air InI breathe. Each breath matters, the old ones as well as the more recent ones. apply that to InI Ible, its all Jah word, its all Irie. Jah Bless.

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/14/2007 7:20:28 PM

As the i say it's not a competition. It is the foundation of the new testament christ told i when we see the abomination spoken by daniel matt24:15, so i guess ini need to read daniel to know of the abomination. And many other places in the new testament where the old testament is quoted in fact it is agreed that the old testament is quoted in revelation more than 600times. And not personal most church going people have limited knowledge of what the bible really is about.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/14/2007 11:01:16 PM

After reading the Old testament and then the new testament, I saw almost no difference. Jah is just as merciful, Jah is just as great, and men are still wicked.

Christ just come to show people how to live because they refused to listen every other time another showed them in the past. And they still don't listen.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 7/15/2007 8:37:19 AM

People see the differences in the OT and NT, diff like the concept of an eye for an eye and the concept of turn the other cheek, and they want to seperate them.
To I, it is like trying to seperate Martin Luther King from Malcolm X.....dont make no sense

Rastafari Is

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I