Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1987&start_row=1

learning amheric

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 6/26/2007 9:15:45 AM

i am realy interested in learning amheric i dont know how to speak it but i am so willing to learn is there any one out there wanting to teach a young lioness how to communicate in amheric.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/26/2007 10:07:11 AM

I have similar interest sistren

There is software available online to teach you

Maybe we could find others who are interested and start an online reasoning group in amharic

RSK aka Khamyl_the_lioness (yahoo messenger)

~1~

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2007 11:41:19 AM

Blessed ises

i can always be reached at isesites@hotmail.com, lohanwarrior@hotmail.com or saigonkebrab@yahoo.com
be glad to help

One Perfect love

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 6/26/2007 12:40:56 PM

give thanks i am very very pleased to see that you as my bredren an sistren that are out there willing to make a group so we all can learn each one teach one is the saying as long as the person have strong determination then evryting is irie ONE LOVE JAH BLESS

Messenger: EMPRESSCRYSTAL Sent: 6/26/2007 12:42:23 PM

YES GIVE THANKS I WILL LOVE TO KNOW THE SITE MY EMAIL IS RASBENJI26@YAHOO.COM GET BACK TO ME THERE ONE LOVE.

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/26/2007 3:19:06 PM

Greetings
I think that's an irie suggestion Empress and I too would love to learn the language.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/29/2007 10:18:28 AM

Ises

Since amharinya has also a unique way of writing, it's best to hear it talked for the beginning. Although most learning books do use certain ways of "writing like you talk it", it is still useful to have Idren around to talk.

Gin yikirta, yehneh amharinya betam tinish naw. KeAmharinya english yischallal. ;)

For example the "naw", this, or similar to this, is how you read "it is" translated into western letters in many books. Like I saw Ras Kebre typing it "new". But pronounced it is like the english "now".
That is why it is always important to hear it talked.

Selah

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I