Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1977&start_row=21

Shottas

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/25/2007 8:10:10 PM

As I always say, I'm not into this compromise stuff, Sis. Ten. And I don't apprilove you jumping down my post

I dont apprecilove your condescending tone sistren.
I dont know if it is your sense of homour or what, but i have been holding my tongue for a while now. Everyone here, including I, have been glad to see the I back here, so i just wanted to you to see this before ini start having a problem. Humbly. Perhaps you dont sight the disrespectful vibe that you give out sometimes, but stop assuming that you know who you are talking to

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/25/2007 8:19:45 PM

Hahah Jp Morgan, thats all i wanted to know
explains everything

Blessed I

Oh to avoid confusion, yes I was speaking to the I ,Yaa

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/26/2007 3:23:29 AM

Irie, the first comment was to Empress Yaa right n not I? Ok.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/26/2007 5:34:57 AM

Ises Brethren

Yes man, it's not always easy to get independent, and it depends a lot on where you live. But basically it can be said, as His Majesty taught us, education is always the first step Iyah.
Don't forget also that His Majesty said, those who don't work prefer to be poor. Not easy to get that.
My Balance in life is working at University, always learning, improving, growing. And same time do something useful with that education. We need educated people, we need to be represented in the UN, the AU, and so on. Same time I work independently as a nutrition advisor to use my knowledge and studies also in that field.

Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/26/2007 6:23:16 AM

You may have been holding your tongue, RasK... but your disquiet has been clear for a while.

Same with the Princess Ten there.

No, it's not my sense of humour. I was being clear because I don't like how Ten jumps down my throat with her... "well what about this? what about that?" race to the finish line on the clever stretch.

It's clear what my ights is, and the honourable Princess loves to try and undermine me. Which, I don't ever recall pointedly undermining the point she is making. I may disagree. But that is openly. This is a forum. I do not attempt to undermine her point as if she is talking our of her backend, like some uninformed soundbox. That is disrespectful. And it is arrogant.

Seeing as you have yourself as the diplomat RasK, perhaps you could take a look at the Sistrin's conduct, and address that... and make sure you remind her that she also does not know who she is talking to, and is not to be so presumptuous about who I am, or what I do.

Many thanks for the check. I will in future not allow myself to be riled by the vindictive ights.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/26/2007 6:50:13 AM

Blessed Love again, Royal Sons & Dawtas.

Back to the ila conversation, before RasK did his lil thing again.

Sorry Empress Ten, I felt a little bit undermined. Nothing personal like, obviously we don't know each other. I appreciate that.

Yeah. I know all of the arguments for the liberalisation of the progressive movement of African people at the four wings. And I appreciate the intention in the strategy.

I do think that this practice has been happening for a long while and it is the spirit of compromise that is ruining the self-determinate ideal of an effective pan-African liberation. But fair enough, the I thinks it is more affirmative and is the way to go.

We will only be able to know the effects of this "liberal" extremist iwah in time to come. In 50 years time we will be able to know and read of Alek Wek's true experience. And if we think it's all smiles and banknotes... well, I expect we will get a large surprise.

This is a far more dangerous time than InI have ever been in before, the profits of which should not be underestimated. Nuff ones and ones are making pacts with the devil, and this is a true thing. You know what they say about standing on sinking sand.

I don't have a particular problem with the behaviour of African-American-esque lifestyle. I don't walk around vex all day. Oh, and it is also a cheap shot when people say, well... don't you buy this or that belonging to the X world... we are in the X world, that doesn't mean we have to endorse the trickery just to justify ourselves.

I said in another post that I love JAH Ras Tafari judgement. All of it. I won't justify every single element of my personal behaviour, there's no point in that, cos there is still only truth.

So, I still throw a fiyah blaze... and if it catch me, fair enough. Cos it all has to bun up. My thing is that we are to simply KNOW the wickedness in what we do, even when it is what we do when that's the only choice we have. There is mental strength in maintaining a distinct line between Rights & wrongs within your irits and within your consciousness.

It makes no sense to start to take wrong for right, just cos there's not enough right left in the world. And we feel like we need more right. Wrong can't right. It's simple as that. No matter how many wrongs, none of them make a right.

So, if I have a mobile phone containing the said material... I don't start thinking that's not something to burn out. It is fiyah bun. This is the society we're living in. In fact I tried not having a mobile for about 3 months, and you know what, it was people who insisted I get one so that they could get hold of me. It started to seem rude to people that I didn't have a mobile number. Then I needed to be contactable for work, blah blah blah... so ye see... it's the same as Oluchi, she takes the job cos she has to. It really is nothing to judge the individual for. But it is not something to endorse. InI are still enslaved, in many more ways than we ever were before. We still have to keep it at the forefront of our mind, that as RasTa we have the vision and the meds to know where the line stops. Wrong is wrong, and right is right.

Many thanks again.

The sooner we get to grips with how that effects us, the sooner we can start to formalise a real and effective liberation plan.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2007 6:58:29 AM

Alright Empress

Sorry for doing my "lil thing", i dont know why i bother anymore.

BLessed Ises to one and all, please itinue

Rastafari Love

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/26/2007 6:58:58 AM

Greetings Lions n Lionesses
Let JAH be Praised for His Kindness and Mercy endures forever. He is the Giver of Life, the Maker of Peace who causeth all things to happen. May HE guide and protect always.

Messenger: Erik Parker Sent: 9/26/2007 7:07:32 AM

Hello every one Bliss

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I