Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1969&start_row=1

Healing of tha Nation

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ogeto Sent: 6/20/2007 9:07:32 AM

ises rastas

ini still a young rasta troding on to the higher street so ini still had a burning issue on the connection btwn the HOLY HERB n rastafarism coz many r the rastas who use it n get the right vibes out of it but also some dont n infact rebuke it.

ini need some guidance please so as to trode in rastafarism to the higher street HELP!

blessed love
peace out

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/20/2007 3:19:30 PM

herb brings what you bring it, be upfill in your thoughts.
herb reveals yourself to you

bless

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/20/2007 6:19:51 PM

Greetings my bredren

The herb is a very good tool designed by JAH to reveal the truth. It pierces the heart of the wicked and soothes the heart of the wise.

Herb is good for clothes, food, and promotes peace and sharing, two things the world dont show. Also it opens people to openly talk about issues babylon is too brainwashed to notice.

Herb truely opens the mind, which with time opens the spirit.

Peace my friend.

Dominic

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/20/2007 6:20:12 PM

Greetings my bredren

The herb is a very good tool designed by JAH to reveal the truth. It pierces the heart of the wicked and soothes the heart of the wise.

Herb is good for clothes, food, and promotes peace and sharing, two things the world dont show. Also it opens people to openly talk about issues babylon is too brainwashed to notice.

Herb truely opens the mind, which with time opens the spirit.

Peace my friend.

Dominic

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/21/2007 6:22:47 AM

The herb is a blessed thing given to I n I by JAh, however you must be careful in your meditation of how you use it because it is such a powerful herb. What you meditate is what it will give back so if you think to get 'high' then that'll be the effect, if you use it for prayer then your mental state shall be one of prayer. It will take you a long time to fully over the herb as a divine element of Rasta, understanding its power and understanding yoursefl. Don't rush it, the herb will open itself to oyu and it shall open the world too. You might even get to the stage where you are irie to have one chalice a day because your meditation is opened up that way or you might puff chalice upon chalice because JAH spirit moves you so...And sometimes some dreads don't smoke because they feel they can commune with JAH in other ways, prayer, meditation and just simply speaking from within. You third eye is still opened up in this way and its a most irie way of being too, you come to over the world through JAH and you get the feeling of being in meditational prayer - as intense as one whose puffed. No matter what you do, seek JAH first and the I will find He manifests in more ways than one. Let your heart be your guide, your feeling is your healing I. Blessed Love, Let Him Be Praised. Guidance.
ps there are many other herbs the I can puff or eat for meditational practice like sage, mira

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/21/2007 7:32:03 AM

a long long time a ago a friend said to me, weed is just like a woman, if you come at her like a fool, she will treat u like a fool, if you come at her like a man, she will treat you like a man... ..lol, iknow there are many problems to this view, but its still funny to me

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/21/2007 7:43:31 AM

i won't speak : )

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/21/2007 8:47:28 AM

LOL LOL LOL LOL

FINALLY!! ONE THING WE AGREE ON!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

;)

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/21/2007 9:09:24 AM

lol

Messenger: Ras ogeto Sent: 6/23/2007 5:19:45 AM

ises my bredren
Jah bless for tha teaching