Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1968&start_row=1

race in america

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/20/2007 8:48:16 AM

has anyone noticed that whenever there is a national search going of for a missing person. one that makes cnn or fox, it is 99.9%(it actually maybe a 100) of the time a white person---.

last night---missing mom
last week missing high school girl
lacy peterson
the girl in aruba

don't blacks,hispanics, or asians get kidnapped from strangers or their estranged husbands and fathers?

just wondering

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/20/2007 10:16:42 AM

r u implying there is racism in the United Snakes of Amerikkka?

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 6/20/2007 12:13:57 PM

Selassie I sis

hahahahahahahahahaha

that was funny

more love

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/20/2007 1:04:48 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH that was real funny, thanks for putting a big smile on my face.

United Snakes of Amerikkka Is racist as F*%k! People here act like it aint the truth but really racism is really bad.

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/21/2007 7:45:21 AM

2 years ago dr. phil (don't laugh) did a piece on this. when i and i wife were watching we both had this "holy s##t, we've never noticed" kind of look on our face.

i show the video in class now as part of a discrimination unit and it has the same response with the students.

i love to hear when a couple of them have gone home and shared their new information with their parents.

I have even tried to call stations that are running a missing piece article to ask them if non-whites ever going missing in this country. so far i haven't got through, but i will conitnue--- i figure if two people who have been in this country for over 20 years didn't notice then maybe they aren't aware of it themselves.

the saying "forgive them lord for they know not what thye've done" could never be so true.

maybe if it is pointed out to them enough times by enough people we will see a change.

respect

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I