Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1965&start_row=1

question about disagreements

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/19/2007 9:58:00 PM

do you (anyone) think that if we knew more of each of our backgrounds it would help with overstanding?

i ask this because we are all (as buju says) vicitm of circumstances. where we stand depends on where we sit. the paradigms in which we view the world are determined to a great extent by our experiences.

this form of communication leads to a lot of assumptions and communication is more stop and go than fluid like it would be if we were in person.

respect

Messenger: Sis Irijah Sent: 6/19/2007 10:14:57 PM

bless-ed love

with humbleness, InI would like to say that there have been no, in I sight, arguements and disagreements....not really.
this sis has seen some heated reasonings, but never any real harm intended. Fiyah has been blazed at times but one and ones need to know that Fiyah is cleansing and purifying seen. Fiyah is just as much a part of Rastafar I as Love for InI and InI and InI is seen.
so in I sight
everything bless seen
more love everytime
Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/21/2007 12:38:48 PM

much respect

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/21/2007 1:08:10 PM

Greetings
If Still Looking was kind enough to share some of his personal history with us, then those also willing can do so. Eventually the more you reason, the more you share of yourself. One Love, Jah Is.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I