Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1962&start_row=21

IVE LEARNED A LESSON IN MY LIFE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/25/2007 9:00:56 AM

Mmmm Mm!! Sweet.

I am looking forward to reaching Addis soonest. HIM blueprint for modern Africa.

I kinda feel more drawn to Addis than to Shashamane, for some reason. Actually the place that really draws My Kingman & I is Lalibela.

We went to an Ashra Kwesi lecture not too long ago, and when the Honourable griot was speaking in his introduction, he was enlightening us about the place about which he was about to lecture. He said... "Nubia, where the stars hang in the sky like lightbulbs".

Wowee. In the mountains of Lalibela, I can imagine that to look at the carbon black of the uniterrupted night sky, the stars would look so close that they would seem to hang and twinkle large and bright.

Yeah maaaaaaan! Me ready!! ;)

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/25/2007 12:07:17 PM

Ises

I see the reason why the I Empress and Kingman prefere Addis over Shashe, since I sight the I is a serious Sistren.

Maybe I will pay Shashe a visit next time too, just for connecting. But since it will be the Millenium the whole town will be filled up anyway.

Yes Lalibela would be so sweet to be there. But maybe also not the right place for the millenium if you like it lonely and relaxed.

Haile I
SELAH

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2007 11:54:02 AM

Ises I Bro Anbesa, Lion, and all Idren

This will be I last post for a while, so if i dont get to speak to the I before the I trods forward to Ithiopia, i thought i might leave the I with a little tip.
I am sure the i must know the hills above Meskel Square where the King´s Royal Palace is situated.
On occasion try to go there as early in the morning as possible, i mean at the very dawn of a new day
HOld a deep meditation there and the i just might sight why my all time favourite line in the Ible is Genesis 3;8

"And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day"

BLessed One Perfect Love
Holy I Selassie I JAH Rastafari
Until time, Igzhiabher Yemesegen

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/26/2007 12:09:52 PM

oh and by the way, sistren Ten, the i reminded I of something of i childhood, when the i said, " I was in Ethiopia for a day and I still remember it although I was a youth and oblivious to my future as a Rasta"
I too remember walking through a certain place long time ago, also oblivious to i future calling in Rastafari, but it wasnt such a place as Addis. I actually remember being a little youth walking through the belly of the beast, vatican, Rome, lol,i remember telling my mom and dad that i hated it and i didnt have a clue as to why
life funny sometimes, hey ?

Bless

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/29/2007 9:47:23 AM

Ises

I don't really know which place the I is talking about. But I will ask the family when I'm there. Maybe the I speaking about the palace near bahir dar, it's said it is situated in a beautiful natural site.

Givw Thanks

Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I