Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1961&start_row=1

Give Thanks for the Lions

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2007 12:23:25 AM

I Give Thanks to the Most High for the Lions that are guarding the gates of this forum. I haven't had as much time to reason as I did before, so it is good to know that the Lions are roaring.

Sometimes the timid might get scared away along with the distractors and the wicked. But all those that are to be here will be here. I and I don't need no weak hearts.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2007 12:34:55 AM

One piece of advice I would have for the Lions is to sometimes let things pass. Sometimes there is a lot for people to learn from each other, but a small disagreement on a matter tarnishes the greatness that can be shared.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/19/2007 3:09:14 AM

Cant forget the Lioness them

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/19/2007 4:25:53 AM

Give thanks to you I and the Ites who run this forum. It provides I n I a platform to reason about things. Its great for Rassies who are isolated in their communities and long to reason on a daily basis, so bless. And true u can't have no lion without no lioness roaring alongside. Let JAH sound be heard through us as Kings n Queens in a heartical vibe.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/19/2007 10:34:08 AM

This Lion will retire into his den for now

Peace and Love to All
May the Most High Jah Rastafari Blessings fall like showers of rain and let Rightousness cover the earth as the waters cover the sea.
BLessed Love
Rastafari
Until time

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2007 11:02:12 AM

When I said Lions, I meant male and female. But give thanks for making mention of the Empress.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 6/19/2007 1:25:14 PM

Always here; RSK

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 6/19/2007 1:39:15 PM

Word Up.
Much Respect.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/19/2007 5:31:24 PM

RSK

Its good to see the I, long time ini dont reason
im sure you have been seeing me trying to log into my yahoomssnger account
If you can plz add me on "isesites@hotmail.com"

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/20/2007 10:14:27 AM

Give thanks I Ark I
It seems i have been giving i apology for anything untoward i have said before, unto people who dont even deserve it, when i should have apologised to the I especially, and to all I´s who come here to reason out without no disturbance. I regret having said anything that sheds a bad light on this ya forum, last thing i wanted is to tarnish in anyway the Ilaful works the I does and the iderful place the I has provided InI to come together as one. The i sight how, after i apologised and offered i respect, some are still crying about it. Well i dont mind what one says of i, when i see a wolf, i will call it a wolf, and me naah cool the fyah, for friend or foe, that is how i am, but it hurts i when instead of coming to i, some keep saying , this forum and that forum, and for that i am regretful.

Iverliving blessings
Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I