Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1957&start_row=1

Kingman are the Ilaments

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/18/2007 9:27:39 AM

Honourable love family of Ras Tafari, enduring and unquenchable Mothering guidance of Queen Omega I Selassie I.

Ras Tafari.

Yes family... I thought about abandoning the I them... LOL... cos unuhs were doing my head in!! LOL.

But I was reasoning with my Kingman about the general international Fari clash vibe on the internet (he never ever goes on the internet, no tv, etc, you know the ones) and as well as generally damning the internet in general (has anyone listened to Tarrus Riley 'Parables'album? 'Micro Chip' is a song that warns... "mind you catch a virus on the internet... experience teacheth wisdom, so come from roun' ya desk!" LOL LOL) he simply advised InI to humble in I own faith and heartical wisemind.

Not to say InI are to begin to dismiss the ivels of others, but for InI to overstand that the ivine conception of the heart is the fundamental of any individual's ights. And so, there is only so far InI can go, even in "reasoning", to dissuade or persuade one and ones regardless of what InI perceive of discrepancies in their line of thought.

So, ah just oneness... even for those that fight it. After InI finish wrangling, we still pause to draw breath. So, whether we sight it or not, the pause is the force of praise... breath of life: Selassie I first!!

Ok... so I decided that the I them need me, even for a little bit. Plus, what else am I supposed to look at when I'm on my break from plantation duties ;)

I am going to avoid debate on doctrine regardless of how offended I may get. I feel like, as the Mothers of Fari, I womban must blindly livicate ourselves to striking up the first revolution, which is the revolution in the home. So, that is what I'm going to talk about: livity. And livity alone.

One thing people are neglecting to declare on this site, is that Ras Tafari is a REAL-ity livity. InI do not keep our head in the clouds looking for God. InI know we seek the face of JAH in all Iration, and strive to present JAH superior loving in our words and works. We supposed to praise JAH Ras Tafari with every thought and movement in our daily lives, not simply be arguing with non-believers. So I don't wrong those who want to debate theology... it is important to our intellectual cultivation... but when I post, we gonna talk livity.

So, I have some ground rules.

When I post, no "Is there a God?" debates to be slid in through the back door. No "one love" passwords to distract from the focus on upliftment of African people at the four wings out of physical, mental, spiritual, and economic bondage. My European family, I love ya... this is not about hatred... it's about love, InI African need some special and focused love right now and unuh know that... so let's reason about real & truthful irits for African liberation (hence the liberation of all).

"I know no national boundary where the Negro is concerned. The whole world is my province until Africa is free." (Hon. Prophet Marcus Mosiah Garvey). Selah!!

Those are the terms and conditions of reasoning with INI... seen?!

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/18/2007 9:27:56 AM

Alright Royal family, InI give iternal thanks for the constant illumination of I destined path under the iver burning star of David.

I wanna talk about InI revolutionary works. Which, as I said, begin in the home. And the foundations of our gates is established in the strength of our individual thrones. King & Empress, husband & wife etc.

PLEASE Empresses, let's not get on the idren about how many women Solomon had, and how many Empress Haile Selassie I has (different topic, different day)... these are more irrelevant wranglings. People will do what they will do... InI need to meditate on how InI wish to influence the productivity of our homes, for the sake of rootical revolution.

So, InI-womban represent the Earth (including the mass of land called the Moon)... and the Idren represent the Ilaments. Let's not forget that the elements were made to amaze the Earth, and there are a lot of truthful iditations in this notion. It is something to think about and connect with.

Haile Selassie I says look to the ants and live. These are not dreadful times for InI, because the Earth rotates as directed by eternal Iration, so InI look to our Earth home and so we are not lost. So, InI should study the relationship between the Earth & the Ilaments, and take our example for how divine womban & man relate to one another.

Men are you amazing your women? Women, are you being the iternal and reliable foundation around which man can perform his amazements?

This is an important reasoning for more reasons than simply how to stay standing in love. In this Iwah here, there are many womben awakening in Ras Tafari... and it is not male oppression for the I them to consider how the I guide the empress to the fulfillment of their own potential, from Princess to Empress. Overs?

There are a lot of Fari Idren who see the appeal of the livity to woman, and instead of nurturing her ights in RasTafari, they may decide to manipulate her ights for their own personal benefit. This is an objective defeating exercise. We must remember what the mighty Malcolm X told InI about educating a woman, and hence a nation. There is a power in the ights of an Empress in Ras Tafari... not to say she has any more significance than an Idren, not at all... the strength of a Kingman holding his Lion paw of Ras Tafari knows no bounds. But I-womban are granted the blessings of a peaceful, productive and content home.

Ras Tafari grants this for InI, for I children... and for I Kingman, that he may itinually amaze! Selah.

So, I would like the Kingman and Empress on this site to reason about how they feel about the sacred ights that can be built between two heartical children of Fari who choose to crown each other in perfect Irational balance?

I invite Bible passages, or any other scriptures delivering essential truth, that may give us direction at overstanding the sanctity of union... and how we can embrace & harness that particular power in Ras Tafari livity.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/18/2007 11:33:38 AM

Ises Lioness

love, love. what a blessing to hear that wordsound.

I just have to go on one topic, since you mentioned it and I find it important not to leave it on that.
His Majesty was married to Woyzero Altayech in his young years. But the beloved died in childbirth to his daughter Woyzero Romane Worq.
His Majesty had never more than one wife at the same time (and I do NOT say that the I empress said that, please keep the peace), and he did never get divorced. It was death that parted him and his queen.
We all know how he then loved Empress Menen and that he did never take another woman after her passing on.

As for a passage, I just would like to remind the I them on Genesis and also Christ's words concerning this: King and Queen is a Oneness in one flesh, one blood, one spirit, and nobody shall nor can divide this holiness.

Ilahful Ightes
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/18/2007 12:38:13 PM

To I princess

GIve me me Royal woman
with the royal womb
A she bring me daughters and me sons them soon
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
You cant have the sun and the stars without the moon
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
make me take to the valleys where the flowers them bloom
Give me me Royal ,Give me me Royal Give me me Royal
Woman with the Royal Womb

I love this girl
She know what life worth
Look how she Royal in pretty tall skirt
Flesh of I flesh she no come from the dirt
Look up in her face she is the Joy of the Earth
And everyman who see her wish him coulda be hers
but before she love no man she love Selassie I, the First, First
If worse comes to worse
she a quench i thirst
So tell Gregory say, me want back my night nurse
And everyday without her just makes the nights worse
this love is a blessing not a curse, so

GIve me me Royal woman
with the royal womb
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
Give me me Royal ,Give me me Royal Give me me

Cause she is so lovely
i cant do without her
when she kiss and hug me
i feel so much better

Cause she is so lovely
i cant do without her
when she kiss and hug me
i feel so much better

GIve me me Royal woman
with the royal womb
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
make me take her to the valleys where the flowers them bloom

She is the water for I thirst
the light unto I dark
So grab your shoes and your purse
lets take a walk in the park
and we can talk
about the stars, the sun and the moon
that symbolise You and I, and the fruits of thy womb
Cook a little food cause i am coming home soon
Sweep out the room, with the Bobo broom
This is life for Ivermore, this is not a cartoon
Cupid have him arrow but me have the harpoon
inna perfect love,none a dem cant intrude

GIve me me Royal woman
with the royal womb
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb
Give me me Royal woman
with the Royal womb

Holy I Jah Rastafari Liveth
Blessed

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/18/2007 7:29:38 PM

Welcome back Empress, its nice to have you back again. You have a lively faya way of writing so I look forward to reasoning with the I. I can't promise I won't say nothing about one love though, I'm not trying to diminish its importance in the liberation of Africa and Africans by extending its meaning to other aspects of life, but it makes sense to me to see it as a concept of unity that can be universally applied.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/19/2007 12:49:01 AM

I give thanks for the I staying some more time Empress. Sometimes things can get heated here, but there is a lot of fruitful reasonings.

Here are some reasonings I made before related to the subject,

------------------------------------
I don't accept that a woman has no say, and should just do whatever a man say. Many men out there are not good examples of Jah livity, and all they will do is teach a woman foolishness. And a woman shouldn't go against God, because a man tell her to do it.

And also, I sight that the men who don't consider the instruction and opinion of their wife will be weak. I will never refuse good instruction, or correction, no matter who brings it to I. I don't have any desire to continue in foolishness because I am too stubborn to deal with what a woman say.

A man and woman come together as One, and Jah should be their guide and light. A woman often times will think of things that a man doesn't, and a man will often times think of things that a woman doesn't. So as One, I and I should rise and come closer to Jah, as One mind.
------------------------------------

Here is some scriptures that I Empress and I picked for our wedding and also the vows I wrote for both of us to say.

First Reading – Mark 10:6-10:9

But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; and they two shall be one flesh: so then they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Second Reading – Romans 5:1-5:5

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By who also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience hope: and hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Spirit which is given unto us.

Third Reading – Psalm 128

Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee. Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. Behold, that thus shall the man be blessed that feareth the Lord. The Lord shall bless thee out of Zion: and thou shalt see the good of Jerusalem all the days of thy life. Yea, thou shalt see thy children’s children, and peace upon Israel.

Vows

Our Love will always grow throughout all time
We will always be One, Love without end
I ask God for Guidance to lead us in His Way
So that we Live as we should, bringing strength to each other
I will always think of you when making choices in Life
You are with me in all things. We walk side by side
I Live to raise you higher and I know you do the same
Let us rise in God’s Light, the Creator of all
By the Word of God, we are made One

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 6/20/2007 12:30:17 AM

Blessed Yaa Asantewa, give thanx for the I words of "R". I didn't really read all the reasonments on here that been causing fire, but I felt all of ur reasonment(that I read) was reasoned with humbleness. Atleast that is what I felt.
I agree with the I as far as reasoning bout livity. Also, truth is truth. The I mentioned how the I have love for europeans. I am european(mixed with other cultures), but I never once felt the I didn't have the same love for I as the I would for an afrikan angel. So, I feel the I shouldn't have to make that statement(but give thanx same way). The I was just speaking about truth. TRUTH IS TRUTH. Reality is I n I live in a white world that still enslaves I n I. If mother Afrika is not free, no nation will be free. So, just cause ones and ones may talk bout white world doesn't mean it is I n I european rastafari children. As the idren, still looking is trying to fill the gaps, so am I and many europeans. Because as the X world raped mother afrika and her children and hid her true-story, the X world hid I n I europeans from mother afrika, her true-story, and u. So, now it is a journey to fill the gap as well. So, that is why each one teach one. But, sometimes when a reasonment is discussed the word's actions causes a reaction that then causes contention instead of learning. As Rastafari children I n I will question everything, that just shows how real rastafari is to I n I selves. At the same time, I can see how ones and ones defend Jah, so that is why fire blaze in reasonments. But, I am one who believes in i must be upfull at all times, but since I n I not perfect, i n i must humble one self and correct wrong doings or sayings when it occurs.
N e wayz, these are some serious times. I n I must really inite all mansions of rastafari all children on this earth to repair and free mother afrika. I n I talk bout rastafari and the message of rastafari, but where is the action. I
I n I need to talk bout ways to uplift each other. I n I must be able to help each other, no wolves in sheep clothing. Many wolves are out there too. Especially as an empress, I n I need to uplift each other, look after the mtohers with children.
If I n I all gave a dollar, I n I could build a little gates or supply electricity for a family.
I am tired so forgive I for I thoughts are scattered, but empress could the I link I at empress4iva@yahoo.com. I want to discuss some works, which involve lobbying and legal pursuit pertaining to rastafari works. Give thanx!
Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari!!!

Messenger: Empress J Sent: 4/2/2008 12:34:13 PM

Greetings Royal Family

I truly give thanks for the site and this reasoning.

I was with a Ras for 8 years, 2 years ago we parted ways, we had no children together but I have a son from a previous relationship
Now that the Ras and I are not together he pays no mind to I's son for years he went around telling every one that the prince is his son made up noise when ever the biological father called ( which was once or twice a year ) this has broken the young princes heart and now he is very bitter toward the Ras and is acting out by skipping school.

Also in the 2 years that my heart has been free . Every breadren I have meet seems to ave some issues. I was reasoning with one over the phone for a few weeks, only to find out that he is married man. A next Ras I was getting to know is very unstable moving every few months can, not hold down a job for any length of time and then there was one that only wanted to hang out and smoke. Thankfully I put a stop to these relationship before any feelings could grow.

All of this had made I bitter and I ave to thank the InI for these reasoning for it has given I much Hope and joy. While I wait for the Kingman HIM will send for I

Jah Bless and Guide

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I