Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1932&start_row=1

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/10/2007 11:06:15 AM

I have already said that at any time i am caught with weed in a position like that or any way i will defend myself in court. This is a his majesty at the league of nations. And i belive that we are living in a free system, free to live according to our mind tell us, that jah people can worship Him. Read history. What i see here is religious intolerance, seeing that all over the world it's used as a sacrifice of faith and worship. And this law is against the people where as it be for the people read his majesty autobiogrophy . When you are right we don't run but defend our selves with boldness and respect. Jah guide all ini people in oppression. And thats why jah judge the world and got the victory that by following his ways and words we also may conquer and overcome

Messenger: I Youth Sent: 6/10/2007 10:20:10 PM

Greeting in JahRastafarI name bredren Power,

Wise words bredren and InI have been Iditating with Iself about I actions over the last months and I sight dat InI put Iself in dis position. and did not conduct Iself with the respect and dignity becoming of the children called by HIM name. but always Jah shall see I through and since reasoning with Jah about I actions HIM tell I dat its how the I work through trials and tribulation, even self inflicted tribulation, that build character and reinforce I strengt in Jah. InI sight dat I must always keep a strong mind and never let babilon dem hatred get the best of I.

Bless Up
RastafarI

Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/17/2007 10:08:26 PM

not sure if this is still the case but if it is, it may help you in your fight.

native americans in the military i had heard were given he right to use peyote as part of their spiritual practices.

if so that may help

peace

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I