Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1922&start_row=1

The flood

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/5/2007 5:54:20 PM

As i said i am using my phone and when i reply it say response unknown. Anyway the ship landed on a mountain in turky called arrarat now i believe the flood happened the end time significance: christ said as in the days of Noah and the days of lot. The good news will be preach and few accept it and the majority will not and given a time to choose and then the separation of the wheat and the tear symbolized by the closed door of both stories and the distruction. I watch prophecy studies on 3abn a seven days channel very informative try it

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/5/2007 6:56:54 PM

Irie, I have read about Mount Arrarat and work done by researchers there but no physical evidence has been found. And if the flood submerged the whole world surely there must be traces of that within the world's climatological history. And what about the flora and fauna - its taken millions of years for some animals to evolve and if the flood wiped out everything - how quickly did the world rebuild? Did Noah traverse the whole world and take a sample of everything? And like I asked earlier wat about polar bears that cant survive in the same climate as a camel? I don't have 3ab channel cos I n I dont live in the US or Canada. As for the posting, pity about the phone maybe you should try and use a pc when possible.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I