Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1917&start_row=91

I am God?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 6/15/2007 4:40:05 PM

Again much respect Yaa Asantewa,

I won't say you have completely entered my mind or understood I words, but pretty close.

I see and feel Africa as not only my home, but all of us and if i can site it up with no connection to your-rope-ian concepts I will do so. I have seven children that need to see the beauty of who they are as Africans, because the world for the most part will not do so.

Please don't let I queen know that you are getting cozy with I--lol

humbly --much respect

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/16/2007 4:43:46 AM

Ilahful Ises still Empress

My beloved one, there is no need to get angry. This is not the right way of conduct for any Empress nor daughter. And sarcasm is a negative way of using your words and your thoughts, you should get yaself clear from within about that.
It is sad to see a daughter needing to go internet to express all this boastful behaviour, when I exactly know she would humble herself in the congregation of I n I Kings and Prophets in all due respect. Daughter the I should chant up psalms and remember Queen Omega High Principle. It is not the way of conduct for any empress.
My beloved, seek the knowledge among the Prophets and the Priests, and don't roam this internet and expose yourself.

As far as that, I actually thought that you would not be able to come up with any names or knowledge of Ivine location, beloved. And the way how you refer to "Bobo Information" would have ended with you posting all your internet adresses which you read anyway.
But never mind empress, just seek the reality, seek the congress, seek the Prophets and Priests and humble thyself. As we all must humble I n Iselves.

Show a Queen Omega divine example to all those who are seeking, do not expose yourself in quarreling with men. This is not the conduct for a woman. Go and seek the Priests and Prophets and they will recite Exodus, Numbers, Leviticus and Deuteronomio to show you the conduct of I n I Royal House of Israelites.
You would not spread such rumours in I n I Congregation, not among I n I Nyahbinghi Theocracy nor in the Oneness with the Congress.

Love, Strength and Royality.
Queen Omega Beginning Without End
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/16/2007 4:46:44 AM

I do give thanks for these words of you

"His Majesty instructs InI to study the Bible and seek the truth WITHIN"

This shows me that the daughter is clear about that still, just needs time to express the thoughts apropriatly. I n I Words must be straight and clear. Make sure next time to elaborate on that immediatly and everything is blessed.

Higher Love
To the I and Kingman
Selah

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 6/16/2007 6:51:29 AM

Ok ok ok... The I them have got me. LOL. I've got nothing left... teehee ;)

Yes Iyah, of course in a congregation of Priest, Prophets, & Ila Prophetess I hold my piece... I just sit there nodding my head and fill up with praises cos I LOVE the truth. Nothing gives me more of a joy.

Bro. Anbesa... it is slightly puzzling to me that you keep having a go at me for being on the internet, but aren't you here responding?

I don't mean that in any way that is rude, I'm actually just plainly pointing that out. I wasn't angry, I just thought that the I could benefit from words of correction from a heart of oneness. You can be very condescending, and seeing as I'm now real-eyesing that the I is Boboshanti Iemple, I'm actually quite hurt at the ways in which I've seen the I go on. I now know that the I must know better than that. If InI know better, InI do better. Boboshanti Kingman are the epitomy of refinement, diplomacy and natural charm. I know that's in there, so I would have preferred to see that first.

It has been nice "reasoning" with all the I... but I will have to take my leave now... I was just sojourning to check out what this site was about.

I have to say; since green is at the bottom of the flag above the I them are gonna need to rethink how personally insulting a lot of you can be. I can't really stick around and defend myself, or constantly declare and define my Ights as if I need your sanctions... as that will mean exposing more and more of myself to people who are clearly predisposed to insult. It's cool at the moment cos it's all random, but the more the I them get to know me, I can't be certain that you will all put your claws away.

I am humbled at the learning experience though said way. And through the offensive behaviours, I have still managed to pick out positive points of correction for InI. Gratitude still. I will grow.

I hope that the I them don't manage to scare away youths that approach this site raw and wishing to feel the embrace that Ras Tafari offers, and as far as Emmanuel message (which you lot seem to think is practically the same as TTI, but with an added character - Bro. Anbesa, don't start on me... this is true, even you should be able to see that they are confusing important details)... Emmanuel's message offers the sanctuary of reasoning for liberation, away from the strangulation of the X world. If the I them want to self-appoint as cybernetic embassadors of the livity, maybe the I them can study how gracious, inviting, charismatic and natural Prince Emmanuel (just as my example) was in his delivery, and at least aspire to those ivels.

Again, many thanks for the teachings and opportunities & signposts for growth. I am 25 years old in this flesh, and feel very blessed and favoured in my Ights, that is official and Ivine sanction... I didn't come on here to prove anything... I regret if that is how it came across.

Anyway... More blessings, Iternal guidance, Iverlasting Itection, Ilaful Ises and Empress Menen I Selassie I Love, Honourable children of Ras Tafari!!

If we don't meet again in this flesh, we may in another.

Holy Emmanuel I! Honourable Marcus I! Empress Menen I! Haile I Selassie I... JAH! Ras Tafari.. in I!

Love love.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/16/2007 7:55:51 AM

Ises my Empress

It is truly such a blessing to hear the words of an Empress can be as cool as the Gihon flowing down the Tis Isat Falls in Ithiopia.

My words were not meant to make you leave, and I do definately not come to judge anybody by his age. As I often experienced the truth of the biggest man was once a baby.

Empress, to clarify certain things. I myself trod Nyahbinghi, seen. I am not a member of the Congress. But still I see the oneness with the Congress and the struggle that is going on if we divide. The holy Ingels want the oneness, as we know Nyahbinghi Priests and EABIC Priests hold the same truth in oneness and R of salvation.
That is why I felt hurt in the first place, seing a Bobo Empress attacking (without asking whatsoever) a Nyahbinghiman at first sight. When I n I struggle for a long time to seek the Oneness of I n I two churchical Orders. And I love to be in the congregation of the Congress as I love to be in the Congregation of the Nyahbinghi Theocratic.

And that is why I suggested the I should not roam the internet to make a fuss between I n I two Orders, and instead seek the advise of the Priests who are, like I n I Iyahbinghi, are working for the oneness.

I feel very sad when being attacked by my Bobo Lords and Empress for vain things. You know there are these powers who want division. There was a time not long ago when Bobo was not willing to come to Icuss repatriation because the location was Nyahbinghi where green on top was flying. So that Sizzla Kalonji had to give his yard to make a conference for both Orders possible. So, much respect to the Bobo Ingels and Nyahbinghi Is like Ras Nathaniel who never get weary in this struggle.
And I know these are only some powers, and the prob through this internet bizness is, that every individual can claim authority within the Bobo and thus be able to cause much grieve and fuss between I n I Orders.

I pray that you see this before leaving.
It is such a blessing to see a young Empress being so strong tempered. May there always be Oneness between our Orders so that we can be one within I n I Ijesty.
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/16/2007 10:12:11 AM

A Joy to behold my idren

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 6/16/2007 12:39:16 PM

Irie. Bless.

RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 10/6/2010 9:39:31 AM

1,2 Nyahbinghi BoboShanti Melchizedek Order!

Blessed reasoning. I hope Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa and Yaa Asantewa will log on to this forum once again.

Blessed love!

Messenger: soulsurvivor Sent: 10/8/2010 8:01:17 AM

A voice for the voiceless.
Warning this film is shocking an will make you cry,not siutable for children.

http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings

EARTHLINGS is a feature length documentary about humanity's absolute dependence on animals (for pets, food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research) but also illustrates our complete disrespect for these so-called "non-human providers." The film is narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (GLADIATOR) and features music by the critically acclaimed platinum artist Moby.
With an in-depth study into pet stores, puppy mills and animals shelters, as well as factory farms, the leather and fur trades, sports and entertainment industries, and finally the medical and scientific profession, EARTHLINGS uses hidden cameras and never before seen footage to chronicle the day-to-day practices of some of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit. Powerful, informative and thought-provoking, EARTHLINGS is by far the most comprehensive documentary ever produced on the correlation between nature, animals, and human economic interests. There are many worthy animal rights films available, but this one transcends the setting. EARTHLINGS cries to be seen. Highly recommended!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 99

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I