Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1910&start_row=1

what you roll

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 6/3/2007 3:43:34 AM

greetings on these blessed vibes,

it has come to my attention some of the cigar leafs ini sometimes you use to roll ini herb contains some unwanted things between the sheets. just be careful, best is to keep it natural, but if the i only choice are these use backwood or dutch masters-dark brown

King of Kings and Lord of Lords worthy to be praised

Messenger: I Youth Sent: 6/4/2007 12:18:41 AM

Greetings Bredren HalleluJah Always,
InI have suspected for sometime, even before InI sight HIM as Lord Of Lords and seek for more natural livity, that some cigars have some dirty thing pressed between seen? Swishers espeially but backwoods and bambu are usually the most pleasing to I vibes. also if the I happen to grow good ganja for the I self the I might like some dried leaves for rolling. good and natural seeen?

Bless Up
More Herb
More Love
Sellassie I More n More

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/4/2007 6:15:53 AM

onion skins, potato skins are good for making ital spliffs. potato skins burn longer and onion ones have a great taste - no additives no hidden ingredients, just ital. bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/4/2007 8:32:32 AM

corn husk also works

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 6/4/2007 8:02:41 PM

Cant get more ital than how the monks in the Ithiopian monasteries do it. Burn the herbs in a pot, cover your head in a shawl (Gabi) and put your face in the smoke.
A cloud by day and a pillar of fyah by night

But ofcourse you would probably need a farm in your backyard to do that haha

Jah Live
Rastafari Is

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I