Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1909&start_row=11

The bible speaks of the return christ. His majesty

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 6/19/2007 10:58:18 AM

Ises I

Yes I think now I overs the I a it better.

By the way, the Patriarchat Antioch was not a person but a place. Maybe the I mean the patriarch OF Antioch at that time?

Selah

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/21/2007 1:11:42 PM

yes i that was a typo, give thanks

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/23/2007 8:01:30 AM

Read and learn my bro when his majesty ascended the throne he said 'we were thinking that it was not enough for us to thank our lord with words alone do the trust we had receive from God to guard ethiopia and for granting us this high rank of emperor, nor was it sufficient to appease him with minor deeds and with what was of benefit to our selves only, although we were suitoi to set up a constitution that was of benefit extending to every body, enduring for ever and being transmited from generation to generation, this was still not enough to repay the lord's favour because we wish to reveal to you our intention of entrusting to god the fulfilment of the task we had begun, we have assembled you here authh hour in a great gathering i will continue latter

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/24/2007 1:06:29 PM

Ras Power I see you posted a response without opening a new subject so does this mean the I can reply now? Blessed if that is so.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I