Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1908&start_row=1

Daniel, revelation and the antichrist

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/2/2007 12:34:59 AM

He you have read the previous post and your history you will conclude that the church of rome is the antichrist( not the people the, system/institution. Lets recap. the fourth world empire would divide into 10 nations, out of the ten a little nation would come up but will uproot 3.The time line is when was the 10 kingdoms establish, 476ad and must be a little kingdom. The vatican city is the smallest independent state 110sq miles and the first pope under justian was on 538ad. Had to cause it came us amongst the 10. It was rome and the church of rome which fought all who oppose her doctrine, pope paul ask for forgiveness for that. During the time of the dark ages at the hight of papal power the church change the day of worship from saturday to sunday dan7v24 . We also know the church has claim to forgive sins and has a man at its head.the pope. The claim is the pope is God representative on earth, or god on earth. It catholic law the pope speaks for the church and can modify divine laws(as they have change the day of worship) he angles sin is able to punish them, he is called all of the titles of his majesty, etc. Here is wisdom. Let him that have understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;and his number is 666, rev 13v18. All popes carry the title vicraus filli die seek it, you add the roman numerals which add up to 666. And one of his head crit were wounded to death; and his wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast. The deadly wound would happen at the end of the1260 years, which begun in 538-1798 when the french revolution and napoliontook the pope hostage and he died in exile also another clue rev 13v10. Will continue Jah guide

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/4/2007 9:58:53 PM

a must read

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/6/2007 7:06:44 PM

i wonder who can add or subtract from that

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/2/2008 7:03:52 PM

and this

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 7/18/2008 12:25:11 PM

Greetings Ras Follow me in this, it is releveant to you post.

I wonder if this that which is spoken of in Revelations, has actualy taken place now. I say this, becuase if we look to Revelations 5:5 it is plain as day, as to who this is referencing. It is only obviously clear, becuase We know who Selassie I is, and the events have already unfolded. The only reason why most do not know what 5:5 mean, is becuase most do not even know of Rastafari, much less his coranation titles. Now the Rastas do, but before I was Rasta, as a Christian I had no clue.

I said this to say, that If we look to prophecies, and have to study them so hard, then I feel that they have not yet come to past. I do not feel that JAH speaks in riddles. Revelations 5:5 is no ridle, nor is the scriptures you mention. But alot of prophecies are hard to understand, becuase they have not yet come to pass.

Now let us play devils advocate. If the Anti Christ has risen, then would he not be Mousillini? Benito Musillini fought and blasphemed agianst the Most High JAH, and attacked Selassie I. Now if Haile Selassie I is the return of the Christ, then anyone who oppose him, would be the anti Christ...... right?

Also it says that this antichrist will have all answers to everyones probelms. He will be seen as the probelm solver. Well let us examin this. Benito Mussilini took a name as "El Duce". If we examine that name......El Duce was taken by Mousillini from an Italian tale he heard as a child. This character "El Duce", was famous for solving everyone's probelms, and having the answer to everything that afflicts people. Now after seeing this, could we make the arguement, that Mousillini is the Antichrist?

We must consider, that Hitler claims to have been influenced by Mousilinni. Remeber, that the scriptures say that the beast is a man, and not men. It also says that HIM would defeat the beast, and the beast will be slain. Selassie I lived to see the beast Mousilinni slain. If the Church is the antichrist, then why did not Selassie I slay her. or why was she not destroyed in some fasion during the life anfd times of H.I.M.? So I do not see it as a series of Popes or something such as church ideology....aka....the Roman Catholic church. Although I will tell you, that the Roman Catholic church is indeed from the gates of hell. But I do not see this as the direct antichrist that the Ible speaks of.

Please tell I what you feel about my assertion of Mousillini...aka...El Duce being the prophicied antichrist.

JAH RASTAFARI BLESS

Messenger: Prince Hotep Sent: 7/18/2008 1:39:42 PM

my lawd

Isn't Rome united? SO, is the devil divided? Isn't Rome-Mussolini, Rome-Pius XI; by the way remember what the "good philsntrophyst and a reliogious man" Mussolini witch u label as the Anti-Christ did? He MADE the Vatican state, reinstated it in 1929, Roman Empire is the Beast. First they attack Selassie I, now they still want InI souls; also if u think about Revelation 13 it all makes sense.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/25/2008 7:46:23 PM

he can't be the antichrist, simply it reigned for 1260 years, its a kingdom,

8I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

so in this little horn, which mean kingdom

23Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

24And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. ( all is daniel 7)

in this kingdom had the eyes and mouth of a man, so a man was at it's head, and there has always been a man at the head of the catholic church.

again the antichrist demands worship. only the church demands worship

the change of the sabbath is so that who obays their sabbath worship their authority

ini see mussolini as fulfilling this prophecy:

14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.(gene)

now we are to study to show approval, thats why his majsty said:

H.I.M.: I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible.

I would also advise him to seek the secular knowledge, for the more one knows the more he realises the need for a prime mover, the need for a Creator, a Creator who is good, and the need for salvation and also for peaceful life upon earth.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/25/2008 8:32:20 PM

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

true that because this speaks of the death of christ, the dark ages and the pilgrams runing to america. and 17 deals with the war against his majesty, cause he it he that keept the commandments and have the testimony of christ.

revelation is written in symbols and it explains it self.

also i had help knowing that a seventh day adventis lay man translated the kebra negast being creious is looked at their television network,(3abn) some prophecy serise was going on two were my fravoite steven bohr and dannel astresk, something like that, i saw we have similar teachings but that we see his majesty, but i followed it was truth, the prophecy

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 7/27/2008 4:07:32 PM

Greetings

Brother Yehuda, the I recognition of el duce is right. He was the one awaited son of rome to fight against The Lamb. He has two ancestors hitler and stalin. hitler was taking lessons from Italian fascist, stalin conquered both.
It is known fact that mussolini and hitler has sentiment for church and religion, hitler was more pogan he liked old german myths, stalin was expelled from orthodox seminary for men priests.
I don't see roman church as anti-christ. This institution if we like to compare it with mega institution like EU, NAFTA or are some other corporations is no more of its powers, its more like an old agenda which babilon wants to keep as it was fouling people so bad and so long.
It is same dark cold force, which is fighting the creation for many ages.

Sister Ten, I was always wandering about this mad cross cult in CCh.
But now more then this is popular cult of madonna, if the I start research how many madonnas can be found in catolic countries the I can be sure that it will be much more the crosses.

InI found by reasoning why they like so much the cross and what is it, InI think cross it is symbol used sa a threat. It says " Look at The One at cross, Look at His Life, Look at His Work, if you try to follow Him we have place for you next to Him". It is so obvious that for so many years I couldn't overstand why they use so cruel and not uplifting symbol. I saw in my country a DIY kit to "make your own cross" with cross,figure of Christ and nails, it is horror nuff to say....

Fire pon them

Forward to Zion

Blessed Love

Love RasTafarI

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/31/2008 6:30:43 PM

well the church is the institution which fights against Jah,

(1) its the only one which demand worship
saying the is no salvation outside the church walls, christ said i am the way , we are the temple,

(2) claim to forgive sins, thats blasphmy according to the bible, they tried to stone christ for that

its not powerless with more followers than the next two or three religons over 1 million

most people think that the antichrist, will come and abolish religon, far from that he shall place himself in the church showing himself as God read (isa 14

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I