Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1907&start_row=1

Daniel prophecy

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/1/2007 9:54:05 PM

Daniel said to the king but as for me, this secret is not revealed to me for any wisdom that i have more than any living, but for their sakes.....dan 2v30 again but there is a God in heaven that reveal secret and make known to the king what shall be in the latter days dan2v28. We as in the latter days or end of days or time of the end. Not end of the world isai45v18,com dan12v9.. Daniel 7 has a complementing chapter this time the metals are animals fitting cause up to today animals are use to represent nations a lion a leopard a bear and a terrible beast with 10 horns, as the 10 toes of the image of dan2. But this prophecy goes further and said a little horn came up among the ten but befor it come up it will uproot 3 by their roots . Beast and horns represents kingdoms dan7v23-24. This little horn had eyes like a man and a mouth speaking great things dan7v8, it made was with the saints and overcame them ch21, and shall think to change times and laws and shall reign for times time and dividing of time.... Now here is an example of how daniel and revelation supports one another. Revelation 13 this beast is made of all the beast/nations of daniel 7. It have 7 head and 10 horns remember is uprooted 3 of the 10 in dan7 and the beast was like a leopard which is greece the feet of a bear media- persia and the mouth of a lion babylon and pagan rome gave it's his power and seat and great authority. Right where the vatican is was the seat of the emperors of rome. We also see parallel charactersitics overcome the saints, we learn that the great words are blasphemy, the bible refer to two things as blasphemy claiming to for give sins and claiming to be God joh5v18 he lasted 42 months. Rev12 also gives us a clue the dragon went to war with the saints/church/pure woman are the same. But she fled into a place prepared for her for 1260 days. Ezekel4v4-6 said in prophecy a day=a year. So the reign of this power/nation is 1260 years/3and a half years. brain food.

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 11/4/2007 10:03:40 PM

let i know what you think

Messenger: GebrMikael Sent: 11/4/2007 10:55:05 PM

all prophecy and wisdom doesnt mean anything if u have not love. Christ is the bread of life, thats the food

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 12/6/2007 7:09:48 PM

INI only deal truth

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/2/2008 7:03:17 PM

no one read this

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 7/2/2008 9:27:24 PM

Vatican is the Mother of all Harlots as I have been posting all along. The Black Pope and the Jesuits are ruling the world-pulling the strings on all the Illuminati/Freemasons.

RasTafari is Lord of Lords and Savior

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/3/2008 12:23:59 AM

I read it before.

Ras Power, I hope the I doesn't take this the wrong way. I intention is not to offend the I, but to show why I think some of your reasonings like this one, don't get a response, speaking from I own experience from reading this reasoning.

If the I want more responses to be made to the reasonings the I brings forth, then the I need to organize your reasonings so they are easier to read. When the I types with one big paragraph, it is hard to focus on the reasoning, because the reader has to try to group your sentences in the way they think they go together.

If the I would split the reasonings into paragraphs to show the progression and connection in the reasoning, it would be much easier for people to Iverstand it.

Another part of the organization is that the day the I made this reasoning the I made two other reasonings about the same prophesy with only a few hours in between each reasoning, so it doesn't take long before the reasonings are not close in the reasoning list any more. The I should have put the reasonings in the same topic or at least write the links between the reasonings so people can go from one to another.

Also, the I didn't explain the connections the I was showing, it was just statement after statement with very little detail. This made it hard for I to think of what I would respond to the reasoning. I need to sight more about your thoughts on the connections then the I showed in the reasoning. Then I would have more likely thought of a response.

Ark I

Itinual Praises unto Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 7/3/2008 8:34:57 PM

blessed love and many thanks, i have no hard fillings but greatful and will do my best. i know its much infomation but its very important please read the next one and the links i have a problem with. i will always try to improve this reasoning room

Messenger: Eboni Yehuda Sent: 8/1/2008 2:35:00 PM

Greetings

The only one who have ever overcame the saints where the Italians under Mousilinni's rule. He was the only devil to ever invade and defeat Ethiopia. He overcame Jah Idren, but as the prophecy goes on to say, that Jah shall overcome the beast. Mousilinni was killed as Ethiopia Idren survived another day to worship and praise JAH ALMIGHTY.

JAH LIVES

Messenger: Ras power Sent: 8/3/2008 12:56:24 AM

do you remember the dark ages?

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I