Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1904&start_row=1

Who's fighting

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/1/2007 10:05:09 AM

Here we are reasoning not fighting. But i find it funny that we call ourselves Rasta yet most of ini have not read the autobiogrophy and the third testament vital to know right from wrong in the eyes of him who is the author of ini faith. I might be controversal but i speak the truth. The i say work have to be done, the movement have to move forward but there can't be no forward movement without first knowing the truth in his majesty's eyes. It was when the people of ethiopia wanted to build a monument to his majesty, he established a university so future generations could shear in the joy but said for him the best monument is leaving a life to influence others.... Which is Rastafari Rastafari is not a a story it's the life of a man, so are the gospel, no justice no peace the underlined message by both men, religion is not spirituality. The former is ritual which leads to spirituality which is a simple way of life ordained by the creator. We all have truths in ini cause the all highest dwell in i heart but this fire must be ignited by that spark ; his majesty not of our self for his glory. We only know what we see and hear, and are tought selassie i is my guide who can guide himself without the knowledge of jah.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I