Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1902&start_row=1

What madness

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 6/1/2007 12:48:28 AM

Is the all highest confusion? Do the great one change? Is god the creator not particular and don't expect strick and sober minded people to follow him? It is is impossible for all roads lead to zion. It seems that e are comfortable in our lives and forgot how we and the world come to be how we are. I am sorry for being politically incorrict all religions have fought war of oppression only Rastafari fought a war of liberation for all people read the league appeals. Praying don't mean you are worshiping the host high. It's your livity show who you follow. We are all witness that we sin. Sin starts in the heart which we know and God. We make the simplest errors and are unable to do any thing for ourselves, muchless save ourself from death. We know that cause we didn't bring ourselves into being and don't know our end to say we follow our self. The bible say the way of a man is God's how can he know his own ways. We are to see our self as tools in the hand of the most high. and if you get burn in the fire them jah consume you for only the righteous can stand in the fire

Messenger: Ten Sent: 6/1/2007 4:12:52 AM

As you said only the righteous can stand in the fire and it seems from your posts you consider yourself righteous so there's not much point in reasoning any further. Your views (problematic as they are) remain fixed and as Jesus says I come to save the unsaved for the righteous have no need of saving. There's JAH work to be done elsewhere to help I n I movement progress.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I