Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1899&start_row=1

Know God ten

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/29/2007 10:28:12 PM

What you mean ? Is God the author of confusion? Alla don't exist, buda and the others die read their history. Christ died and live and his majesty never saw death. Now god is love and christ according to the scriptures demonstrated the greatest love for putting his sinless life for our sinfull one, that we could live that life. Though few live that life , it was a new way of life that was established by that man.. Likewise although few new of africa, it was the unknown subject and continent it was through the war which shocked the world in recognition of africa and it's people . We cannot forget black people were not considered people and unable to do anything. The emergence of the nonealligen movement, new breath in the panafrican movement, influence martin luther king and malcom x . This true form of love was openly shown in the reign of his imperial majesty . Now because of the example his majesty shown, those who live a life of love are justified notwithstanding religion which is to help gain spirituality. Selassie i is the fulness there of. The name of the lord is selassie i ( power of the trinity) how do you call your creator?

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/30/2007 5:01:12 PM

Aya I am shocked by your claims, it sounds to me as though you are assuming superiority over other faiths. How can you say such a thing yet Rasta is about ONE LOVE? A love for all people and all faiths. You as Rasta know how it feels when people say Sellasie II is dead and people say Rasta is an excuse to puff ganja and all those lies. Fact is it hurts when people bash your faith and how can you do that to another. READ YOUR BIBLE RAS POWER - God says I am a God called by many names, The Quran, The Torah, ancient Sanskrit Texts all says this same thing - so JAH is as valid name to call God as Allah. Each to their own beliefs. And Jesus lived and died and rose from the dead - you forgot that part. He too is recognised by Emperor Haile Sellasie II as holy figure - read more of HIS speeches. You cannot claim the legitimacy of one God by dashing out what others believe, show some respect. You might not agree with what other people believe but that doesn't mean intolerance. Rasta is not about intolerance or arrogance, Rasta is one way to knowing JAH as much as other faiths offer their own ways - I'm living in JAH light but that doesn't mean I should go round burning fire pon other religions - that's not a reflection of JAH love. I don't even think I need to defend Iself over whom I stand firm in - my covenant is between me and my God. As for the claim that Allah and Buddah died - I think you need to do a bit of research in that area, you'll find evidence to the contrary....Of course I know the historic hardships Black people have suffered for over 400 years, and all the revolutionary movements that resulted out of that are something that make I n I a resilient people. However my original question I believe was: how did Sellasie II give birth to an African Spirit? I know HE set the OAU and was active in the Pan-African movement but to say HE, as man in flesh created African Spirit leaves a little baffled as to what you mean.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I