Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1881&start_row=1

To all the Bobo bredren/sistren

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 5/21/2007 11:14:02 PM

I have began to trod Bobo but shaved I head about a month and a half ago. So I cant wear a turban but what could I use to cover Iman head??

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/22/2007 12:43:28 AM

yes Iyah give Ises. One could use anything to cover Ones head. I have a variety of Tams, hats, etc. Its a Blessed thing to be able to even cover the I's head. but I usually keep I locks in a crown that keeps evrything tight and together. I know that where i live, they have hats available that rep InI green gold and red, and whats tight bout them is that they have a bill sewed into the hat itself. Let Jah guide the I covering.

the I could also use a wrap ya know? white wrap have good vibes. but yea man, anything the I feels good vibes on, go with that. Jah guide.

Selassie I the first.

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 5/22/2007 2:44:28 PM

Blessed love,

Yes bredrin but the thing is that I shaved I head when I took the Vow of the Nazarite, so my hair is still very short. So InI be unable to wear tams, turbans ect...

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/22/2007 3:53:26 PM

seen. well, the I could just use a tobogan of some sort, just to keep Ones head covered. there may be one available that has InI green,gold and red onit also, but a covering a covering ya know?

Jah Bless the I

RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 5/23/2007 8:04:59 AM

Ises

The I can always wear a turban! A turban is not about the look, it's not about looking like Sizzla, brethren.
In the Hill you have little boy children with short hair and still wearing turban. I've seen them. Look at the arabs and muslim, they too have no locks but still wear a turban.

Selah

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 5/23/2007 1:47:15 PM

Yes but I only know how to tie one when I have locks!!lol!! So if you know of any sites which show how to....

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/23/2007 4:01:57 PM

Brethren
The I can put on a small wrap at first and then wrap the bigger second covering around it, this way the wrap will hold and provided I n I skank in a controllable fashion in the dancehall it should hold ok, the style of wrapping will come out differently than if the i had locks but still its a irie way to wrap...bless

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 5/23/2007 5:37:37 PM

Thanks bredrin

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/23/2007 5:55:08 PM

.....actually its sistren

Messenger: 505Rasta Sent: 5/23/2007 8:20:56 PM

oh sorry sistren

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I