Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=188&start_row=1

Love and Hate

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/29/2004 9:27:31 AM

Love and Hate to me in this time are words that describe emotions. A way that a person feels that day, feelings. Ive read many times in the Bible when the Loveing God would have his people go to war. Hate is a biproduct to me. In this time I would call it politicions in the old days they would of called it evil spirits, that govern in this relm of Hate. When Moses gave the decree to the Pharo, if he didnt let Gods people go, then God would go to war with him, in other words (my definition of hate). Im sayin all this to be opening a new understanding that I have found in my self.. that I might share with others. Love comes from God. I saw Michael posting these words of Hate and all he's trying to do to me is express his love. It is mixed up as IJah keep sayin. I want them truth bombs droppin. With the understanding that, with as many dialects, countries and people there are in the world, so is the same amount of ways Gods word has been brought to the son of Man, the son of Man is the creation of God. Anything that creates is the father there of... period.. Jah love is not a segregation for a man to say my way is the best.

If it is the oldest text that you use, you should help the new generation disifer what they are dealing with. And for the new generation we should always seek out the former if we are to rule in the Latter. Jah love is from the begining, Jah love is power, not a feeling to be or not to be. All these feelings is what I see mass media using to manipulate the masses, in escence the feeling is how they obtain mind control. Blessed be Jah mighty is not a feeling you know, theres One God, the founder of that religion knows that. Selassei I say no man should be so arrogant to think his rule, his way of thinking is the only way to achieve oneness. Selah.
Sonone22

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/29/2004 1:20:05 PM

JAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
RASTA
FAR I

Seen ras! true true true......

Love/hate an emotion that is the same coin different sides......

LOVE in essence...is the only law to obey.....site.........but the choice is to each man according to the mind.....

RASTA be free to do as INI please to the most HIGH LIVITY.......

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/29/2004 3:34:13 PM

I like that one. Love is the truth of life and creation. Jah is the father of it. So wonderful for the Son of Man that INI live iritically and with knowledge. So unfortunate for those who refuse to see the light.
So blessed is rastafari who is Zion, who trod on to the fulness of knowledge and truth.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/29/2004 10:49:31 PM

Psalm 45
1 My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
2 Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.
3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.
7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.
9 Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.
10 Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;
11 So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.
12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.
13 The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.
14 She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.
15 With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.
16 Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.
17 I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 2/3/2004 11:02:29 AM

May I hear a word from Michael, as the rock said he did post words of hate.
Jah see and know what a gwine in this creation. May we call for Jah love to be with us and kick outta dis place all the hate ting.
Rastafari.
Mloyi.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/3/2004 9:40:51 PM

Greetings,

Peter, no need to taunt Michael. Words come and go, people get angry and people get happy and sad and all type of things, I and I don't hold that against no one.

I and I can just reason and put little things like that behind I and I. That is why Christ told I and I to turn the other cheek. Christ is not speaking against defending I and I selves against wicked men, the saying is there to instruct I and I to keep Inity amongst Idren. So that minor issues are not made into big ones, because every one speaks through vexations sometimes.

Jah Blessings and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I