Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1874&start_row=21

Jehova witness

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AliRasta Sent: 5/27/2007 3:44:19 PM

My I-dren please refer to the message I-n-I sent in reference to Ocean......message #21 in that section.It is a quote from Selassie HIMself.
LOVE ALWAYS,
ALIRASTA

Messenger: AliRasta Sent: 5/27/2007 3:54:11 PM

Remember the song by Bob Marley "Stiff Necked Fools" . WE know in our hearts some may have the wrong interpretation , but by no means should we be vain in our belief. All we can do is continue in truth and set an example of love and show the world our blessings from JAH. The lips of the righteous teach many, but fools die for want of wisdom. ONLY JAH CAN SEARCH THE HEART AND BE THE JUDGE.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/31/2007 12:37:07 PM

NO ONE SHOULD QUESTION THE FAITH OF OTHERS, FOR NO HUMAN BEING CAN JUDGE THE WAYS OF GOD." -Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/31/2007 1:42:00 PM

Dominic, you say people are being closed minded by saying Fire Burn, but isn't it also closed minded of you and AliRasta to criticize another for saying Fire Burn without finding out more detail about why they are saying Fire Burn?

Ras KebreAB said,
---------------------------------
Before anyone jumps down my neck..i have no problem with people but i will burn out this false belief system, a system that is spreading confusion all over Africa today
Check how this religion started, who are the people who started it,check their backgrounds and what they are really about and get back to I
---------------------------------

Did either of you look into those things that Ras KebreAB asked the I them to look into? If you did, you might Iverstand why he says Fire Burn.

And concerning the question asked if we would want other people to say Burn Rasta. I and I don't concern ourselves about what other people want to burn, unless it is something I and I also want to Burn. Many people speak against RasTafarI for matters that are not wickedness on RasTafarI people's part. Ras KebreAB is speaking against Jehovah witnesses because of wickedness their organization deals with. RasTafarI people are Fire people, so we accept and Love Fire because Fire is Good. I and I also blaze Fire to cleanse ourselves of any wickedness that remains within.

If we said Fire Burn about people who murdered little children because that was the belief system of their religion, would you also see that as wrong and that we shouldn't be saying Fire Burn? I and I are not saying Fire Burn because people have a different belief, I and I are saying Fire Burn because of the wickedness they do and have done because of their belief.

Fire is Good

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ten Sent: 5/31/2007 2:14:30 PM

Ones and ones what wrong have JW's done to anyone and what wickedness has their organisation spread? I'd like to get a perspective on this first because I've not had any bad encounters with JWs that might lead me to speak so harshly of them. And Dominic Give Thanks I, you over what I'm trying to say, JAH Bless the I.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 5/31/2007 2:30:05 PM

May God burn me so completly that I and I am only pure energy blazing.
Heat is used to purify all things, from pasturized milk to gold and silver.
Religions often speaks of fire as punishment, Hell is made of fire. This fear of purification is present in many facets of religion. From the fear of death, to the forgiveness of past sins through confession and blessings that have no stipulation of responsibility (Jesus or whomever will cleanse you if you bow down and are humbled). The concept of a weekly cleansing/confessing creates an atmosphere that allows one to continue sinning over and over again. The concept of original sin is even more enabling as it states that all of humanity are sinners, just by existing, that sin is passed down due to the act of disobedience from Adam and Eve. This concept allows the "saved" to sin indefinatly while still holding a postion of athority over those who are not "saved" simply because they "know" and accept Jesus Christ as "lord". In other words if the "Son of God" is your master and you are His slave then you will not have to suffer judgment and therefore will not have to answer for your own sins. In other words, Jesus will claim you as his sheep and lead you to the front of the line instead of waiting in line with all the other animals. The underlying idea is that humans are beasts who belong to God, if you belong to the right flock the shepard will claim you as a dependant, if not the devil will claim you as fair game.
I am not a sheep. I am a lion. I am not part of the flock, I require no shepard. I have my own pride, we guide ourselves by the divine light and guidance that is God given and therefore our birthright. I follow the Christ spirit as a shepard in training, not as a lamb to the slaughter. My God has not asked me to grovel, my God has asked me to stand upright. What God is this who would ask his people to hide their face and bow? Where is the God who wants me to know the face of God, who giveth and taketh away? I follow no jealous God, no vengeful God, no angry God, no vain God who's praises I must sing all night and all day if I wish not to persish in a pit of fire. My God is fire, is heat, is flame, is life, does not burn and die but rather burns bright and lights the way home.
Moses and the burning bush.
Baptism by fire.
I pray to burn in the fire of life, to be added to the flame, to burn brighter than the sun, brighter than a thousand suns. If there is no fire in Heaven, then God must be in Hell. It is a cold and lonely place that has no heat and no flame, and my God does not reside there. If your God is cold and alone, then I will pray for you to find a warm heart to keep you from frozen toes. But peace be still and leave me and my God alone.

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 5/31/2007 6:36:13 PM

Blessed be the One who brought the wisdom to Ya and from Ya to I and I Empress.

Fire Burn!!!

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/1/2007 10:34:53 AM

Leave you and your god alone?

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 6/1/2007 12:31:52 PM

Yes I.
If your God is cold and alone, then I will pray for you to find a warm heart to keep you from frozen toes. But peace be still and leave me and my God alone.

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 6/1/2007 12:37:11 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH

All the people here RASTA, so why would anyones God in here be cold or alone or whatever. JAH is I god. So I guess I dont know where the I was going with that comment dig?Plus this about JW's. Me and TEN wondering what they done to people that makes them a bad organization? They reason I wanna know is cause they knock on all the people door for what??

Everyone gotta realize we a RASTA and JAH aint cold whatever like that. WE all got the same most high.

JAH BLESS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I