Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1874&start_row=1

Jehova witness

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/18/2007 12:16:48 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high JAH-JAH

Has anyone meet any Jehova witnesses? I meet with them and I want to hear everyones views on the subject.

JAH bless
Dominic

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/18/2007 8:15:30 PM

greetings in the name of The Most High Jah RasTafarI HolI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

I know nuff bout em to see that dem a bit on a material side of certain things.

Thas bout all I got tho, I keep I Iditation on such things as Iself, the Imighty Irator, and We Kingdom of Earth. Nah mean to offend the I, but InI is I Iditation, Inity. Not outside things that nah matta ona the inside.

But thas jus I, Jah Bless Itinually Bredren.

RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/19/2007 10:57:44 PM

They claim that the last prophets are a few people who are Jehovah witnesses, some who have have died. They also claim that anybody else who prophesies is a false prophet.

But the Jehovah witnesses' false prophets falsely prophesied the end of the world several times, but every time the next day came and nothing changed, things went on like before.

Deuteronomy 18:22

18I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

20But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

22When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/20/2007 2:21:29 PM

Blessed words.

Jah RastafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 5/20/2007 8:58:49 PM

when one sees the world only from one view -- no longer can one see the world.

the jw and any other person that claims to have found the way reveal their blindness

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/21/2007 1:47:45 AM

Have you guys Meet any of the JW? When they knock on your door do you let them in and reason with them? The reason I ask is cause I have heard their message and I want to Sereously hear what my bredren think about them. Good or Bad

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/21/2007 1:51:00 PM

InI only have one message for all of Jah Idren, One Love, One Heart.

InI nah have a bad thing to say bout any One. InI a live up, for the One conciousness.

there are just some people that do they own thing, dig it? all Idren on a path of Iteousness inevitably, we all manifestation of the Most High Jah RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I.

ONE BLESSED LOVE, ONE BLESSED HEART

Selassie I

Messenger: Dominic Sent: 5/22/2007 10:28:11 AM

So you think they good people, with a good message?

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/22/2007 3:56:55 PM

One Blessed Love, One Blessed Heart.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This means that InI Love All. Of course they good people.

But they have they own message. InI go by Jah Word and Jah Word only.

no false prophets among InI, just Jah Word. Hear it Iyah.

Jah Bless. RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Holy Jovini Sent: 5/23/2007 11:29:22 AM

FIRE bun religion, this is another way of separation. Man must sit down and reason wit iself before trying to reason wit another. Religion base things on the way that group of people live at that time, depending on their habits and encounters wit others. The best thing to do is to listen and learn from all and then create your own reality. Praise and Love to the Most "i" Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I