Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=187&start_row=1

Revelation Iwa

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras John Sent: 1/28/2004 5:14:55 PM

Greetings all bredren and sistren in JAH Ras Tafari! Blessed be His Imperial Majesty, the I-meror-I, JAH Haile Selassie I, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Conquoring Lion of Judah!

InI experience Irie I-ditation last night, blessed be JAH AlmightyI.

In it InI experience the vision of the occurance of Revelation, this present Iwa...

Now to fully overstand Judgement one must understand the process of Re-I-ncarnation and JAH Karma... it's truth. We have immortal souls (created in JAH Image) and our souls keep working towards perfection until JAH see us worthy to live once again in I-earthly paradise: Zion.

We are the ones who will go to Zion in this phase. The rest could take thousands of more years until they reach it, just as we did. The last time JAH bring Redeeming Power of the same sort to mankind was when JAH Yeshua died for mankind, and bring souls to a new level. Still, this only got us a part of the way. Muhammed come, bring up more wisdom as the prophet of JAH JAH by the Angel Gabriel. Then, Selassie come, loosen the Seven Seals thereof. Now we bun Babylon, conquor dem cuz we ARE ONE WITH THE CONQUORING LION, SEEN?

New Jeruselam has been built. The beast/Anti-Christ is being killed. Blessed love.

Bless up- HAILE SELASSIE

Rastafari live and reign for Iver.

blessed in this life and the next. One love.

Ras John

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/28/2004 6:46:12 PM

Greetings,

Reincarnation isn't something I am familiar with. I have never seen a past life, except the life of I ancestors.

What I am familiar with is the Itinuation of Life when a man and woman come together as One and bring forth Life. This I see and know, and I see the father and the mother in the child, both physically, spiritually and in character.

I agree that I and I trod on the earth is to come closer to Jah, to be One. But I see that this movement occur from generation to generation. I Life is I father's and mother's Life, and I Life is the life of I grandparents, Itinuing to the beginning of Creation, and beyond Creation with the original Source and Creator of All.

Blessings and Strength,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/28/2004 8:30:04 PM

Give thanks and Praise JAH RASTA FAR I

Blessed love on Ras John and Ras Ark I I-tation.

Site in flesh I keep track of the concept of time......INI JAH is timeless....ageless...

INI site generations and now and tomorrow just be limitations that I put pon INI. Site....It is all blessed that the I site from ancestors and I-dren when they glory of JAH is INI.....

Nothing is new under the sun...all has been here since time begun.....No ending no beginning....alpha omega......

LOVE IS THE ONLY LAW TO OBEY...

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 1/28/2004 8:47:23 PM

Re-I-ncarnation is the process of perfection of the soul.

The mind and body are new in each new physical life which is the continuation of the previous.

How Karma works in this respect is if we live righteously in one life, in the next we will be more spiritually advanced and recieve the benefits of this righteousness. If we do evil work, then we hurt ourselves, and have less to build from in the next life, seen?

In theory, it is a simple concept. When you exam it through I-ditations, it can become more complex... It is something InI overstand and accept as truth. Overstanding in this concept has helped InI forward myself by experiencing realisations of past lifes of I-self, as well as past lives of others and knowing how spirituality works in general.

Bless up

And check some Hindu sites and things to learn more about the I-losophy of re-I-ncarnation.

One love.
Ras John

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/29/2004 3:50:02 PM

Some still waiting for the lion to return from the sky. But the Messiah forward from his mother womb. That is not the start of HIM, but HIM forward like that.
Karma is that when you do something the wrong way you get the wrong results that you didn't want. And when you do it the right way it is the right results. Karma is cause and effect within the life of man.
No man can see the fullness of Karma with his mind, because we cannot see all the effects and causes of our actions.
The way to rise above Karma is to live iritically, or spiritually as some say. Not a mind thing, but to free up the everliving spirit that is Jah in man.
Karma is not something to study about, it is just something to recoginse as an aspect of physical reality. It is something to overcome because INI live iritically and don't deal with no calculations about cause and effect. Jah is the only cause and effect and Jah irit that is INI livity surpass all karma mediation.
The Hindus also say that man would overcome Karma, but they only describe what it is like, they never say how. In revelation time His Imperial Majesty break the seals and trod Zion way.
"A true leader is not one who can impose is will over others, the world has enough of those kinds of leaders. A true leader is one who inspire others to follow in his footsteps."
"To those who overcome I will grant to sit with me on my throne."
"The Lion of Judah has overcome to open the book, and break the seven seals thereof."
"Seek and you shall find".
INI overcome Karma meditation and follow HIM to Zion through freeing up the spirit of Jah, which is higher than any Karma. INI is freeness and natural livity........ Karma is a physical law. INI livity is a spiritual or iritical livity.

Messenger: MICHAEL Sent: 1/30/2004 9:48:58 AM

hail friends.......InI have come to be taught ( by rasta in JAHMAYKA ) that reincarnation for us is dis......we must become every living thing before we may enter HIS Kingdom......that does not really mean re-incarnation...InI was taught you must become as the flower is...or become how the butterfly sees.....or become that person....even for just a moment in time , that will enable the third eye to SEE.....once you can SEE HE will welcome us..........peace from your loving brother Michael.......JAH Ras Tafari........Haile Selassie 1..........

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/30/2004 10:17:11 AM

ONE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2004 4:03:04 PM

Greetings,

Yes I, when I and I see all of Creation as One, then I and I will see like I and I Father sees. So I and I will be One.

Jah Live,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nesta sista Sent: 2/1/2004 5:30:34 PM

Ras John, it is so good to read how you overstand how Rasta and the message of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) are connected.
I am alone over here. No Rasta friends. No real Muslim friends. Just floating along on Jah earth.
Thanks for the irie words today.:-)

nesta sista

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 2/3/2004 10:59:28 PM

Ah blessed sistren! Let InI be your Muslim and Rasta friend! Don't be alone! Never be alone! Write I an email if you see fit, rastajive42@yahoo.com

Bless up, empress! JAH RASTAFARI!

Ras John

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I