Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1865&start_row=1

John Chapter 16!V7.Teach us that Haile Selahssie the Lion of judah is the comforter

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 5/14/2007 5:35:10 PM

"Jes,-*us Christ Rastafari" said "nevertheless I tell you the truth.It is expedient for you that I go away,the comforter will not come unto you,but if I depart ,I will send him unto you".Jah Rastafari Jes,-*us Christ Haile Selahssie I. Meditate Pun Dat! One Love!

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/16/2007 11:57:54 AM

bless i,

i been meditating on this and i feel a great deal of understanding about haile selassie and iyesus. i thank the i

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/19/2007 10:36:24 PM

Selassie I Liveth Iternally,

John 14
15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 15
21But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

John 16
7Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

15All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

16A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 5/20/2007 12:38:12 PM

Yes I!

Messenger: HIMrulesWEall Sent: 5/20/2007 2:18:07 PM

yes Iyah.

the words of InI Comforter and Irator long live.

Ises to His Majesty JAH RastafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 5/21/2007 11:44:38 AM

Yahshua said his disciples would receive the Comforter. The Comforter is the Holy Spirit that is given through Yahshua Messiah after his resurrection, the Spirit who dwells within once you've received the Son.

John 14 (before death and resurrection)
[26] But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 20 (after death and resurrection)
[20] And when he had so said, he shewed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
[21] Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
[22] And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Spirit

Acts 1
[2] Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy Spirit had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
[3] To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:
[4] And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
[5] For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days hence.

Acts.2 (not many days hence)
[1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
[2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
[3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
[4] And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
[5] And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
[6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
[.]
[38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Yahshua Messiah for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 5/21/2007 2:23:57 PM

seen.Well a Jah,Jah I and I venerate,how come (youthman i) u say yahshua?if i say jahshua,it sound like joshua.Some say yeshua,and all kind of name.Some even say remove the (j) but still want to say (jah),some give up (jah) for (yah).The creeks mostly used the word(yah)if u check it out the old version of the ible.I realise the word Emmanuel was used by the creeks and the word Immanuel is hebrew word.(J)was for the tribe of judah(JHWY).The word is Allelujah!but most king james version state Alleluia!the early translaters before king james used the word Allelujah!Jah Rastafari!Rastafari was on a boat he didn't walk on no sea that illusion,Rastafari fed many with lots of bread and not with little bread,Rastafari the blind saw,the deaf heard the words of Rastafari.Rastafari had a mother and father,Jes***us Rastafari went up into the mountains,Rastafari wrath the chief priest scribes and pharisees the church owners still today,Rastafari is a man the son of man,son of jah,elect of jah.Rastafari on the donkey's back travelling chariots.Rastafari love a beloved Queen,Rastafari Children,Rastafari doctrine,Rastafari words,Rastafari and his 12 bredens in the wilderness,Rastafari in Solomon's porch.O Rastafari!Jah Rastafari!Right yah Rastafari is found.Selah,ssie!

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 5/22/2007 4:46:15 AM

Greetings

From what I understand there's no J in the hebrew language so I think the Most High's name originally is YHWH, Yahweh, YAH. Yahshua came in his Father's name and his name would imply that he would save his people from their sins (Matt.1:21). As I understand, it's YAH (Father's name) Shua (salvation). The English translation is Joshua so I see that as more appropriate than Jesus.
Still, I don't condemn or judge anyone for calling the Father Jah, or the Son Joshua or Jesus. God is above ignorance or translations of His name and He knows when we're sincere. For almost two thousand years people have been more or less ignorant about the true name and I'm sure people have had and still have an intimate spiritual relationship with the Father, Son and Spirit while using the name Jesus for example.

I'm not learned in this so I can of course be wrong in some of this but.. right now I see it as true so I try to practise it.
Some say it's Yeshua or Yahoshua. Anyway, these all seem more close to the original than Jesus.
Here's some further reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahshua

Just an add about the Comforter which might have been obvious.
I'm positive that Selassie had real trust and faith in the Father and Son and had therefore received the Spirit. My humble opinion is that that is the reason why the works of the Comforter manifested through Selassie by the will of Yahweh.

If my opinon is true then there's a similar situation written of in one of the letters. I'm not calling you fleshy, I'm just expressing my thoughts on Selassie being "just" a vessel and not entitled to the honour belonging to the Most High and his Son.

1Cor.3
[3] For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
[4] For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
[5] Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
[6] I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
[7] So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
[8] Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
[9] For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
[10] According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
[11] For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
[12] Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
[13] Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
[14] If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
[15] If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
[16] Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
[.]
[21] Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
[22] Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours;
[23] And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 5/22/2007 7:53:33 AM

Btw, Yahshua coming in his Father's name probably means.. his Father's authority.. but I think he also came literally in his Father's name through the Yah part in YahShua.

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 5/22/2007 1:48:20 PM

Seeen!Well I and I venerate Jah and I right yah,in this english iwa.Thats mean de I them say (Yah Rastafari?I and I say (Jah Rastafari!)In different languages some will say (Alla or budda or the Creeks (Yah) or the hebrew (Jah).If U look at the hebrew language their is no (j)written but when it is translated you will found many words that begin with (J)in many different languages.Some the languages uses the letter (j) even before the english language know dat.The romans replace the (j) for a (y) remember that.thats why most new translation of the bible use (yah)and alleluia when I read and study the oldest versions of the scriptures,the word Hallelujah and jah keep repeating for some reason.I praise Jah,and you praise Yah.U give up Jah for yah.Jahova all the earth,Jahova,jahover,Jah,Hallelujah,Rastafari!Judah's Lion

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I