Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1860&start_row=1

Rastafari

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras power Sent: 5/11/2007 10:36:59 PM

Many have an idea of Rastafari and truly so cause love is in the heart of all men. Rastafari is love, as demonstrated by his imperial majesty. I have read many things to try dismiss his majesty. I give a proverb" only a foolish dog bark at a flying bird." his majesty wrote his autobiogrophy for just this reason: read it. He said"a house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of poring rain and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written thee story of my life presenting it as truth what in fact derives from envy and jealously...... we should all read for ourself. To be Rasta is to observe HIM as your creator. His Imperial Majesty has manifest as christ true love, by putting their life up to save others.' the good shepherd.' read st. John ch 10 v 1-13.' lets educate ourselves so we can see the truth may his imperial majesty always guide ini who love truth in all things selassie i

Messenger: rock Sent: 5/13/2007 4:41:28 PM

christ and selassie, are two different people i dont understand why some rasta would say selassie is christ incarnate thats impossible both from david yes dont mix the european form of christainty with rastafari christ taught about selassie we must take note that jah manifest himself in different people at different times to moses as a burning bush as he did with selassie behold the king of kings the conquering lion of the tribe judah now we know thats rastafari yes believe in christ teachings so as his majesty rastafari is the way the only way we as rastafari have to get involved in the main stream speak out on world afairs from sudan to eithopa and all of africa we are the gate keepers we need schools and make way for the rasta goverment. jah live we just cant depend on the music why should we sit back and watch christains go into africa to help and spread their foolish ways man like bill gates doing a lot in west africa we should be ashame all the rastaman with money rich let you works be seen like my good brother peter tosh said. jah live.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/14/2007 8:31:09 AM

rock: good to see you posting again

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

Always in luv...............RSK

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 5/14/2007 12:19:17 PM

Rsk
Blessed to see the i again sistren. I been having technical difficulties. I pray everything is good and well with the I.

Haile I
Sealassie I Jah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/14/2007 11:35:39 PM

Yes it is.....................Jah is good, all the time!

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 5/15/2007 10:23:21 AM

Haile I

Nyahbinghi stand for the truth of ONE Christ from ever since. Haile Selassie I is Melchezidek King of Right, is Yeshuah the Messiah. Who are you to tell people what right from wrong? I n I stand from eversince. Rasta don't need noone to tell what Rasta is about. I n I stand from eversince.

It is the ignorant them speaking again. And Solomon was right when he said that it is always those who are most ignorant who talk loudest and not humbly.

How can you say Haile Selassie I is not Christ. If you would have any knowledge about the things you are talking, you would know your hebrew, knowing that Christ means Annointed and this is simply meaning an Israelite King. So the same time you say Haile Selassie I is not Christ you say HIM is not Israel King.

Watch ya mouth. I don't know who ya praise... but I can't stand ya attitude mix of ignorance and big mouth.

Education is the Key. Know that!
Haile betam yimmesgaan
Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 5/15/2007 1:17:47 PM

InI believe the comments of the "rock" were taken totally out of context. I overstood what he meant.

Is there a name that means "annointed"? If so, I am annointed and so is my KingMan. However we are not the same individuals even though we both could be called by a name that defines us as annointed.

My heart is sad when bredren speak down to each other; it is really uncalled for. The most recent post is an example of itself. "Who are you to tell people what right from wrong?" Who are you to condemn another and call them "IGNORANT"?

Idren, let us reason, not be unreasonable!

Always in luv, Ras Sistren Khamyl

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 5/15/2007 2:41:03 PM

Haile I

To call somebody ignorant in my language truly is harsh, but I learned that in english it simply means just that somebody has not knowledge about something. And if somebody boasts his ignorance (in this sense) so openly then everybody can see it. This is not the first post of this man I see which is full of simply not true statements. Another one was just recently this man's ideas on how the KJV influenced the bible.

I am not here to play around. I stand for education and professional research. Times over when they said all we can do is playing a funny music. I n I have to be taken seriously as scholars on these fields, for I n I stand in HIM name.
There are people who think now that they call themselves Ras they can pass everything of their strange Ideas as truth and facts. If a man would have been there in Haile Selassie I University AAUC in those days and state false, ignorant and truly unprofessional things in the field or research, the man must take consequence for that.

I see that the man said many true things with which I agree. That's why you don't see me speaking against THOSE things. But WHERE are we where a man can stand up and tell Nyahbingh Incient Principles what Rasta is and what NOT. I am not against reasoning, but I have something against this arrogant boastful behaviour.... and so I say, how you do to others you must want them to do to you. So don't be surprised about this kind of response.

This man says he is surprised how Rasta can state Selassie I is Christ. I say if he is surprised about that, he can have never dealt with I n I Incient Order.

But don't get me wrong. I am the last to tell any man what he must believe or things like that. I have no problem with people who don't see HIM is Christ. As I said, it's always about HOW you say it.
The man wouldn't dare to come across like this in I n I Incient Congregation... but he dares here on the internet. I say Rasta stand no matter what. HAILE SELASSIE I FIRST TRIUMPHANT ORDER

Selah

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I