Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1838&start_row=1

Churches will forgive sins for money.The book of Mormon 8v32

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 4/23/2007 10:11:15 AM

Yea! Bobylon Churches will save u for money,if really go in.They bless with their mouth and curse within,alot a them sin,so many pretending.The pastor get rich by the church offering,most parts of the scriptures they dening,the congregation aint really reading,somebody business they always chatting.They critisizing and always judging,they fornicating,somebody their powdering,who they oiling?,obeay they working.Many come out and many go in,the table turning,out of the Church of jah!,they running,the church of jah is the body u live in,a church biuld with out hands from the beginning.Rastafari is my king,Long live the king,Hail the king,Christ is a king,Rastafari gave them de doctrine,when he visited they synguoges or churches they were amazed by his teaching,Give the money to de poor and take nothing.Christ Conquering Lion of the tribe of Judah seed of David Power of the Trininty might of the Trinitarian Family His Imperial Majesy king of karter king of Zion King Of Isreal King Of Etiopia Melchezidek King Salem Selah Jah Immanuel King of all kings Lord of all Lords Tafari

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I