Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1837&start_row=1

had a close one today

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: still looking Sent: 4/22/2007 11:43:11 PM

riding my motorcycle on the highway in the first lane at 65-70 mph and 15 yards in front of me an suv from the 3rd lane cuts into an 18 wheeler in the middle lane. 18 wheeler starts to jack knife -- suv comes spinning out in front of the big rig and does a 360 --debris is flying --- i have to duck down to avoid flying objects -- start locking up slowly -- looking rear views see if i can go break down lane --- couple of other cars hitting breaks -----

everyone alright ---- right side of suv totaled(can't believe it didn't flip----- i was first to car when all stopped and the passenger was in complete catatonic state for almost ten minutes.barely even blinking ---just frozen

man do I love life and am i glad i have at least a little more time.

this is about my 5th to close for comfort experience and each one reinforces how much i love this life business---

much respect to the board --- where we disagree pales compared to where we are similar---- all humans hoping for better for our brothers and sisters

still looking (luckily)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/23/2007 12:33:14 AM

Give thanks to Jah that you weren't hurt.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 4/23/2007 7:28:39 AM

Glad the I is okay...Igziabhier YeMasGan...that story made me feel awful, sometimes I really hate driving, we never appreciate how dangerous it is until we mix up with something like that. I'll keep that one in mind when I get behind the wheel today...patience, tortoise and the hare right.
Selam

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 4/23/2007 9:37:36 AM

Jah put an angel ova u!

Messenger: still looking Sent: 4/23/2007 3:13:42 PM

sing it brother Buju

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I