Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1828&start_row=1

Whole and sick

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Diego B. Sent: 4/18/2007 12:17:42 PM

Greetings you all!
I would like to share with you some meditation, about Matt.9,11-12:[11] And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
[12] But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Now who were those wholes?
We all know what Jesus means, "GOD save", and that the Son of man came in flesh to be crucified and shed His Blood, for the everyone's Redemption and Ransom.
6] If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:
[7] But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
[8] If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
[9] If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
[10] If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
This is what John the Apostle said, and more, Paul said in Romans 5:"[19] For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous".
So we are all sinner, from the age of Adam. But, our sinner-being can be downstoyed by His Grace, the Cross Grace, being dead Jesus to downstroy our sins in His Own crucifiction. So after His Crucifiction we can all be no more sinners, just beliving in Him and praying unto His Name.
So, now, if we are all sinners how could be some whole, before Christ erased our sins? Well, some people, like the Apostles, belived Him also before the Crucifiction, like Peter "[16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
[17] And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven".
He belived, being healed for this. So, maybe, could we say now that His "coming to heal those sicks" concerns just His predication, and not Crucifiction, wich would have healed all the men?

I hope you will have some good high meditation, to go forward.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I