Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1815&start_row=1

Jah and his angels

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/8/2007 3:26:05 PM

bless

jah and his angels are constantly working, it seems to me most of the work is done when i'm getting ready to go to sleep when the spirits are great after reading the holy words. in those times i'm just in shock and fear overtakes me. so usually i stay up till the sun rises. i have never seen an angel live awake, just visions half asleep. i have been close to being in the presence of it, but i try and hide away from the holy spirit. just like jonah he tried to avoid it at first, but its not something u can avoid, if jah and his angels want to send a message, it will be done. any advice from those who can understand me on how dealing with this. just be still and let it come. i know when it comes i will be trembling, just in the thought of being in the presence of that is too great to imagine.

life goes on and on, on and on

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/8/2007 9:44:14 PM

You said,

-------------
jah and his angels are constantly working, it seems to me most of the work is done when i'm getting ready to go to sleep when the spirits are great after reading the holy words.
-------------

The work of Jah and Jah angels is constant, as you said at first. There is no more or less at any time because the Most High is always in the Heights. The reason it seems more at those time is because of yourself. You have made a habit of getting into that kind of Iditation at a certain time and reading the scriptures helps Inspire the I in that Iditation. Anytime I and I reach to Jah, Jah is there.

Don't be afraid of Jah Spirit. There is no reason to hide, it is better to accept it and rise up with the Spirit. The transition point from one level to another is where people often pull back because it is strange to them. Instead you should grab onto it and ride it and you will feel your Irits rise up quickly and come to another place. And when the I feels the rise, concentrate on the direction of the rise so the I doesn't fall from it.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 4/8/2007 11:06:50 PM

seen.

I work daily doing massage/energy work and enter into the iditative place, working mostly in silence with candles and beautiful music, incense, etc. where I and my clients often do see and feel the presence of JAH, HIM Angels, and also often, ancestors. It is articulated in many ways but to me this is what I feel and know.

Formerly having taken African dance classes for several years for enjoyment and drumming I also heard the voices of ancestors in some of those moments. I have learned to listen, be still and be quiet. I have learned that I follow and do not control.

This work that I do would have been deemed 'witchcraft' some time ago. The fact that I am a woman with beautiful glass jars of herbs and a healing touch, a nurturing healing vibe and using herbs at times, I suppose I would have been labeled and perhaps destroyed in some fashion.

I give thanks and praise everyday.

JAH Guide and the I listen

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I